Pulsing PCT critique?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a pulse of an SD-clone by Transform. Pulsed 3/wk on MWF. 10mg for wk1,2, then 20mg split b4 and after workout for weeks 3-8.

Libido went up
No sides
Ate 3200-3500 on training days, and maintenance on off days. plenty of glutamine, protein, etc.

Gained a decent 8lbs or so on a recomp. Although not as great as I could've done, "working" 80hrs/week at school limits what I can realistically do...

anyways, for my PCT, I've got Suppress-C, TRS, and TCF-1
I started TCF-1 on wk 8, and will run it continuously til the bottle is out. (24days) I got 2 more bottles. tastes like candy!
I also plan to start TRS tomorrow as well
as fro Suppress-C, I'm also planning on starting that tomorrow.

The question I have is for Suppress-C, should I run it on PCT? seems like a good time to use it... anything I should be aware of? last cycle was a 4wk run of MDrol, and I used nolva and had no sides other than a drop in libido around the 4th wk of PCT... hoping to counter that with the TCF-1 and extending TRS to maybe 5-6 wks at the recommended dosages. Not sure if I'll even need a SERM for a pulse... any advice?

BTW, the only time I've had any negative sides was some back pumps after a heavy squat day on my 4wk ED cycle. no negative sides on this pulse, no lethargy either.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Well - you are another individual who states he had a drop in libido from using nolvadex - though yours doesn't seem to be as severe as some.

Honestly - Clomid and Torem make me feel like a Viking wanting to have sex all the time.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you have an overkill for pct. TCF 1 and a AI would do fine

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I don't have an AI, never used an AI either... I have nolva, but I don't think I'll need it.

I'm currently just sticking to TCF-1, Suppress-C, and 1/2 the dose of Sustain-alpha since it tastes like @$$ and leaves a nasty aftertaste.

Toco-8, TCF-1(10ml), and Suppress-C (2 pumps) in the evening
Endo-Amp, Suppress-C (2 pumps), and Sustain alpha oral 5ml in the morning

Endo-amp 30min pre-WO instead if on a training day

Hopefully this will keep me completely normal if not better. I'm hoping the Suppress-C will help me lose some fat as well, or at least not gain any fat while still on a slight caloric surplus. We'll see though. I have enough TRS for 2 PCT's, and enough TCF-1 and suppress-C for 2 PCTs as well. depending on how this all goes, I might do another pulse in Jan or might just do a full on 4wk ED cycle of MDrol...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i would use an AI, but thats just me. you have plently there to bring you back