PCT from Epistane, advice please.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
This is a link to my original thread but I thought I'd make one in PCT section to check which would be better from a couple of recommendations.
anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/184095-epistane-11-oxo.html

Any advice on the cycle is appreciated to.

Epi
30/40/40/40/40/50
11oxo
00/00/375/450/450/525/525

PCT
nolva
40/30/20/10
Forma stanzol
00/00/10/10/8/8/6/4/4---total pumps a day, half am/half pm. take a shower before applying it
HCGenerate
5/5/5/5-caps a day
Vit C
3000mg---1000mg 3x a day for 40 days

My question here is, is forma stanzol and HCGenerate worth the money over something cheap like DAA or erase. They are kinda pricey which I don't mind in a case like this, its my body and I'm not going the "cheap" route but I don't want to get ripped off at the same time.

Is getting letro a good idea for a "just in case" situation.

Should I get something like lean xtreme for cortisol control as well or is the vit C good enough?

Thanks, If anyones willing to get on skype and IM me (Doesnt have to be a call!) my name is zhikart1

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Hey bro did anyone happen to answer your question via PM? I'm curious to this too..

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Hey bro did anyone happen to answer your question via PM? I'm curious to this too..
Yes they all said the forma stanzol + hcgenerate is worth it over others. So thats what I have coming in the mail, cant wait. Im going to do the vitamin C as well for cortisol control. No one has answered my question about letro, guess the forma stanzol would be enough.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
DAA and erase would def work just as well. Possibly even better since erase has cortisol controlling properties as well. Either way your set up works fine. If you did to DAA and erase just do DAA at 3 grams a day and erase starting the 3rd week of nolva at 3/2/2/2/1. Having letro on hand is never a bad idea

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the letro will be a good idea to just keep around. In case sh1t happens situations, even adex is powerful enough

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
DAA and erase would def work just as well. Possibly even better since erase has cortisol controlling properties as well. Either way your set up works fine. If you did to DAA and erase just do DAA at 3 grams a day and erase starting the 3rd week of nolva at 3/2/2/2/1. Having letro on hand is never a bad idea
I dont think so, its really not even close. DAA is weak compared HCGenerate. The fadogia agrestis and fenugreek are huge, testapro is based upon fenugreek and 3,4. And there are several T boosters based on fadogia agrestis alone. than you still have the 3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran and tribulus in the HCGen.

"possibly even better" no.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I dont think so, its really not even close. DAA is weak compared HCGenerate. The fadogia agrestis and fenugreek are huge, testapro is based upon fenugreek and 3,4. And there are several T boosters based on fadogia agrestis alone. than you still have the 3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran and tribulus in the HCGen.

"possibly even better" no.
dont take thigns out of context, possibly even better referred to the fact that erase has cotrisol control properties whereas nothign he included in his order has that, therefore it would double as an estrogen modulator and cortisol control.

Also you are over thinking everything else. You dont need to boost test in 20 different ways when one proven way works well enough and saves money. Its personal preference. If spending double for the same results makes you happy then by all means do it, but i wouldnt and thats my opinion, not to say that your opinion is wrong or anything

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im not going to argue here, but you clearly have never looked at studies done with HCGenerate & Forma stanzol. If you ever do Ill bet you would be buying different products for your pct.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
I ordered Liquid Letro btw. Vitamin C works fine for cortisol right? I have my entire order placed, now its just waiting...
Thanks for the help everyone.
Ill be making a log soon, hopefully U will all follow it and help me on the way.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Vit C will work, cortisol spikes similar to GH, 1st thing am, afternoon and night. So take 1000mg Vit c, 1st out of bed in the am, 1000mg pre & post WO, 1000mg 8,9,10pm-ish at night.

Zhikart

Zhikart

Awards
Forma stanzol is out of stock now on MR.supps. Needing ideas for another good AI that goes well with HCGenerate. Thanks