When to start AI?
- 10-05-2011, 09:51 AM
- 10-05-2011, 10:13 AM
10-06-2011, 11:47 AM
I would start it day 15 of pct and use it for 30 days, that way it will begin to lower estrogen before you come off the serm & will stop rebound from occuring once your done with the serm.
10-09-2011, 12:11 PM
I've been researching the same thing and it seems that your AI should be started around week 3 on PCT and then run for 2-4 weeks
10-10-2011, 02:35 PM
That being said, i enjoy dosing them from day 1 of PCT on for various reasons (stimulate testosterone via different pathway, keeps estrogen from spiking too much from the SERM, etc)
PES - PM me anytime for any questions
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
10-10-2011, 02:43 PM
10-10-2011, 02:50 PM
I'd say a lot of it is arbitrary. I think it's a good idea to start it once you have gone through one "half-life" unit of whatever drug you were on.
e.g. if the half-life is a week then start the AI a week after your last 'dose'
10-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Lots of good info... I agree it does seem arbitrary just wanted to see what the majority of people were doing so I can find a good place to start. I think this is a good reason why people should start with milder compounds to do some trial and error with minimal sides to be able to find what works for them thnks for the advice everyone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Harry Manback in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 01-14-2010, 11:04 AM
- By littleBIGmike in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 39Last Post: 10-29-2009, 02:24 PM
- By superfreak in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:07 AM
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2005, 12:22 AM
- By skeptical in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-29-2004, 09:40 PM