When to start AI?

lambchops

Awards
On a cycle of hdrol and have everything I need for Pct just need to know is it better to start your AI (going to take purus labs recycle) on the first day or 2 weeks into the pct cuz I have heard both. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Start it right after you come off the serm, to prevent estrogen rebound.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would start it day 15 of pct and use it for 30 days, that way it will begin to lower estrogen before you come off the serm & will stop rebound from occuring once your done with the serm.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I've been researching the same thing and it seems that your AI should be started around week 3 on PCT and then run for 2-4 weeks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a cycle of hdrol and have everything I need for Pct just need to know is it better to start your AI (going to take purus labs recycle) on the first day or 2 weeks into the pct cuz I have heard both. Anyone have any knowledge on this?
Everyone has different preferences when to run an AI in regards to PCT, there really isn't any right or wrong way.

That being said, i enjoy dosing them from day 1 of PCT on for various reasons (stimulate testosterone via different pathway, keeps estrogen from spiking too much from the SERM, etc)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has different preferences when to run an AI in regards to PCT, there really isn't any right or wrong way.

Hes right, its just a matter of preference really. That and what works for you personally, my method may turn out sub par for your body, as with everyone elses.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I'd say a lot of it is arbitrary. I think it's a good idea to start it once you have gone through one "half-life" unit of whatever drug you were on.

e.g. if the half-life is a week then start the AI a week after your last 'dose'

lambchops

Awards
Lots of good info... I agree it does seem arbitrary just wanted to see what the majority of people were doing so I can find a good place to start. I think this is a good reason why people should start with milder compounds to do some trial and error with minimal sides to be able to find what works for them thnks for the advice everyone.