Need some help with my PCT!!!

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Okay, so I am going to start my 3rd cycle in November which will be D-zine (30/30/45/45/45/45) stacked with M-lmg (50/50/75/75/75/75) for 6 weeks. Pre-loading for 2 weeks and continuing through on and post cycle with Cycle Assist, fish oil, liver protection supps, vitamin C and a multi-vitamin. While on cycle, I was looking at including Transaderm along with maybe Formastanozol and HCGenerate. Any thoughts or advice on that part?

Now for my PCT, which is also going to be 6 weeks. For my SERM, either liquid clomid or liquid nolva or both for 4 weeks?
Also including PCT Assist, DAA and Formastanozol. Was also looking at throwing in some Erase for 4 weeks right after I finish up with the SERM, which would have a 2 weeks after my PCT is over with.

Any thoughts, advice or changes?

Thanks in advance!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
First, you should always have your chosen serm before you start the cycle ;)

I would pick one of the two, clomid or nolva. And dose it appropriately. Would also do the transaderm on cycle over the forma. HCGen would be up to you, it would help with shutdown. It's also great in PCT as well. Erase after the serm is a good idea. Start it as SOON as your 4 weeks with the serm are up. It will prevent the estro rebound.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use the transderm while on cycle, it will provide a test base for the orals. HCGenerate & formastanzol should be used in pct.

You should have a serm in hand before you start a cycle. No need for erase since you will have forma staznol, pct assist wont really be needed either.

DAA
HCGenerate
Forma stanzol
serm

is all your going to need for pct

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
clomid 75/50/50/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
HcGenerate 6/6/6/6
Form 0/0/0/100/100/50/50 or erase 0/0/1/2/3/3/3

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Okay, so do I run the Transaderm everyday for the full 6 weeks on cycle? And what about HCGenerate on cycle, if I were to do that as well.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so do I run the Transaderm everyday for the full 6 weeks on cycle? And what about HCGenerate on cycle, if I were to do that as well.
Trans on cycle HCGEN during PCT. i wouldnt do it on cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trans on cycle, HCGen during cycle if you find libido lacking or during PCT. For DAA I suggest grabbing a form that is sodium d aspartate as opposed to regular DAA. Lit-up (also a decent preworkout formula) and TCF-1 are good choices.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
transderm on cycle, it will be way more effective than HCGen on cycle. HCGen will be way better in pct. Transderm will provide a test base for the orals while on cycle. The HCGen will promote T production. I would also take 4000mg of vit C a day during PCT. It will hold down cortisol, take 1000mg doses 4x a day. Use liver support for the 1st 3wks of PCT, serms are pretty toxic themselves. not like a PH but they are not healthy

bigjoey12

Awards
Hi im 29 years old n ive been on anabolics for many years.. My girl and i are trying to have a baby.. What is the best pct? Or whatz good for me so that i can get her pregnant? Thanks

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Hi im 29 years old n ive been on anabolics for many years.. My girl and i are trying to have a baby.. What is the best pct? Or whatz good for me so that i can get her pregnant? Thanks
oh man, you mean never came off? are your nuts tiny? I would go to another section, you need a lot more than PCT. sounds like you need a total restart. you may never get that chance man. i would see a doctor. try the anti aging section.

bigjoey12

Awards
Really bro!! Damn well i hope ur wrong. Lol.. I heard HCG would help.. But u no what my nuts are not small..