Research Clomd Dosing for epi cycle

survey

Awards
Planning a cycle of epi or hdrol and need to know how to dose liquid Clomd for pct. Getting the research stuff unless anyone has other good advice. Looks like the order will contain 25mg or 60ml.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean: 25mg/mL, 60mL

Dose 50/50/50/50. No need to have super high dosage at beginning. Use an AI with it for best results. Also, make sure your company isn't selling watered down stuff. Some research companies don't figure in the citrate part of the SERM meaning you have to dose it up to 1.5ml to get the actual 25mg out of it. Just make sure your company sells legit stuff

survey

Awards
Which AI would you recommend?

survey

Awards
Oh, also how can I find out if the company is the real deal???

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Research and talk to peeps that have tried that company out. Also, I recommend Formestane, Aromasin, and Arimidex but lots of people are raving about Erase as the best out there. Honestly, just take a pick. All seem to work well.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
4 week cycle do clomid 50/50/25/25 stacked with DAA and an OTC AI.

6 week cycle jsut up the dose to the clomid at 75/50/50/25

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Dose 50/50/50/50. No need to have super high dosage at beginning. Use an AI with it for best results. Also, make sure your company isn't selling watered down stuff. Some research companies don't figure in the citrate part of the SERM meaning you have to dose it up to 1.5ml to get the actual 25mg out of it. Just make sure your company sells legit stuff
agreed

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

50mg is high. I don't know where these high dosages of SERMS came from; most likely populated by broscience. You'll be fine at 25mg per day for 4 weeks. If you want to do 50mg for the first week that'd be alright...after that I'd drop the dose down to 25 mg.

And OP...if you're looking for something to add to your PCT NTBM is currently giving away DAA for logging purposes

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/182653-needtobuildmuscle-com-giving.html

survey

Awards
Forgot to mention the epi and clomd are both for my rats. Does this change anything?