PCT info from Mr supps

drew0716

Awards
So I was looking on mr supps to purchase beastdrol and they go through what to use as a PCT. Is what they list enough? If not, what should be added?

drew0716

Awards
Bump. No love? I did a search to see what others are using for PCT after beastdrol but I couldn't find. Maybe my search skills are whack.

Can someone at least point me in the direction of a previous thread if this was covered before?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT for Beastdrol should be IMO a SERM (Clomid or Nolva), A good natty test booster like HCGenerate with some DAA, and possibly an AI like Formastanozol. Beastdrol is a very harsh oral that can shut you down very hard and your PCT should be extensive like what I had listed.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
PCT for Beastdrol should be IMO a SERM (Clomid or Nolva), A good natty test booster like HCGenerate with some DAA, and possibly an AI like Formastanozol. Beastdrol is a very harsh oral that can shut you down very hard and your PCT should be extensive like what I had listed.
X2. Rick nailed it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run your pct with all the stuff above you ll be fine.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
this X 44534534, Rick is the man

Serm will really get things going again and is a must especially on Beast.
DAA is very cheap and effective in PCT. really helps the boys out as well as libido, ball size, recovery, strength,
HcGenerate although is expensive has some great goodies in there, i love stining nettle root test besters
Having an AI on hand after that PCT is a great idea. Erase or Forma will work just fine.