Pct for H drol

mr drol

Awards
Hi guys
What s the best Pct after 1 month of h drol 50mg/die ?

I read in different threads on the web, it s important taking nolva for gyno... But it s really necessary? i'm thinking to get only revisitol v2, post cyle support and novedex xt gaspari nutrition...

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
My first cycle was with h-drol and the gains were decent. I bridged it with Epi tho b/c I wanted to get the most out of a cycle (8wks not 4). I had really good results with this. The Epi is a great bridge b/c it will dry you out like crazy, and gives you awesome endurance. B/C Epi does NOT convert, this made it easier to come off the H-drol. I still used a PCT (Free Test: its in the store) and also used formestane cream. I had a great recovery afterwards and could still hang a wet towel off "me".lol

I would deff go for the Epi bridge tho then the Free Test (anything w 7-keto DHEA is good). Im sure more will chime in. Good Luck!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Pick up the nolva if you can. otherwise, novedex, pcs, sns daa, should suffice.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
resveratrol V2 sucks IMO, nothing like V1. Get some DAA, HCGenerate, and forma staznol. You will recover fine from 50mg of halo for 4wks.

3gs of DAA 30days
5caps HCGenerate 30days
5 pumps forma stanol am+pm for 40 days

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
I am using tamoxifen for my pct for hdrol 75mg 6 weeks it works much better at 75 ed

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
resveratrol V2 sucks IMO, nothing like V1. Get some DAA, HCGenerate, and forma staznol. You will recover fine from 50mg of halo for 4wks.

3gs of DAA 30days
5caps HCGenerate 30days
5 pumps forma stanol am+pm for 40 days
if you cant get nolva or clomid do this. reversitol v2 is TERRIBLE! reports lately about libido loss on it. Also Novadex xt (ATD) sucks as well, only good during a solo run to get dry and lean.

Teddy21

Awards
I am running P-MAG and this is my PCT;

Cycle Assist : 8 caps ed - Week 1,2,3,4
PCT Assist : 8 caps ed - Week 1-2 : 6 Caps - Weeks 3,4
Supress C : 4ml ed : Weeks 2,3,4,5
Formestane : 200mg ed - Weeks 1,2 : 100mg ed - Weeks 3,4
Nolva : 40/40/20/20 - Weeks 1,2,3,4
& Liver Milk.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I am running P-MAG and this is my PCT;

Cycle Assist : 8 caps ed - Week 1,2,3,4
PCT Assist : 8 caps ed - Week 1-2 : 6 Caps - Weeks 3,4
Supress C : 4ml ed : Weeks 2,3,4,5
Formestane : 200mg ed - Weeks 1,2 : 100mg ed - Weeks 3,4
Nolva : 40/40/20/20 - Weeks 1,2,3,4
& Liver Milk.
dont start the formestane until 21 days into your PCT at only 100mg's

mr drol

Awards
Because it' s my first ph cycle, h drol can be good or i have to go with m-drol for better results?

mr drol

Awards
My first cycle was with h-drol and the gains were decent. I bridged it with Epi tho b/c I wanted to get the most out of a cycle (8wks not 4). I had really good results with this. The Epi is a great bridge b/c it will dry you out like crazy, and gives you awesome endurance. B/C Epi does NOT convert, this made it easier to come off the H-drol. I still used a PCT (Free Test: its in the store) and also used formestane cream. I had a great recovery afterwards and could still hang a wet towel off "me".lol

I would deff go for the Epi bridge tho then the Free Test (anything w 7-keto DHEA is good). Im sure more will chime in. Good Luck!
How did you run with hdrol, bpi and pct?

Thanks

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
"Subscribed"

I am doing the same... First time PH, definitely heard enough to run H Drol.

Still unclear on the PCT.
What do you guys think about:
6-oxo week 1-4
lean extreme [begin on] day 10 - 12
forged liver - What is the recommended dosage for this?
D-AA - Without Serms, Dosage? Is it needed if i use Serm?

How would I work in " liqui- tamoxifen" as a SERM?
-Would It replace the 6-oxo?

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
How did you run with hdrol, bpi and pct?
Honestly, I responded pretty weak to the H-drol. Thats why im using H-drol w Superdrol this time, plus it helps keep down the bloat A LOT from the super. I really started going crazy when I jumped into the Epi. I felt like I was on coke at the gym. Endless endurance and recover time was almost nil. When I started the Free Test I still kept up a lot on energy and used the Formestane the whole time with it. I leaned up the most during the PCT which got me down to 10%.

Hope this helps

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
"Subscribed"

I am doing the same... First time PH, definitely heard enough to run H Drol.

Still unclear on the PCT.
What do you guys think about:
6-oxo week 1-4
lean extreme [begin on] day 10 - 12
forged liver - What is the recommended dosage for this?
D-AA - Without Serms, Dosage? Is it needed if i use Serm?

How would I work in " liqui- tamoxifen" as a SERM?
-Would It replace the 6-oxo?
Yes always use a SERM to keep the gains. If you have a SERM i would do 5 weeks of hdrol for a first time, OTC PCT limits you to 4 weeks.

Do hdrol 50/50/75/75/75

PCT

Tamox 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
6oxo 0/0/0/200/200/100/100
lean X 0/0/3/2/2/1/1
Liver supp use whatever you have left

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I responded pretty weak to the H-drol. Thats why im using H-drol w Superdrol this time, plus it helps keep down the bloat A LOT from the super. I really started going crazy when I jumped into the Epi. I felt like I was on coke at the gym. Endless endurance and recover time was almost nil. When I started the Free Test I still kept up a lot on energy and used the Formestane the whole time with it. I leaned up the most during the PCT which got me down to 10%.

Hope this helps
like he, use something like freetest or Erase during PCT, it acts as a cort controller and an AI instead of 6oxo

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Yes always use a SERM to keep the gains. If you have a SERM i would do 5 weeks of hdrol for a first time, OTC PCT limits you to 4 weeks.

Do hdrol 50/50/75/75/75

PCT

Tamox 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
6oxo 0/0/0/200/200/100/100
lean X 0/0/3/2/2/1/1
Liver supp use whatever you have left
Thanks man,

you basically JUST confirmed my PCT:

i wasn't sure about tamox AND 6-oxo... but i see its good after the 3rd week.

If I substitute Free Test for 6-oxox... would that replace lean x as well???
and do I still need DAA

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man,

you basically JUST confirmed my PCT:

i wasn't sure about tamox AND 6-oxo... but i see its good after the 3rd week.

If I substitute Free Test for 6-oxox... would that replace lean x as well???
and do I still need DAA
Something like Erase and Freetest help with estrogen, test, and Cort so you would just save the 6oxo and lean X for maybe a anatural cut cycle or something.

also buy DAA here at Nutraplanet for 16-20bucks, its great! basically stimualtes your balls again and blows them back up after they get a little smaller. its cheap and amazing in PCT

Marine42

Awards
Question, also runnign an hdrol cycle and trying to get my PCT questions answered. I have Free Test, formestane and cycle assist on hand for PCT, I have no access to nolva/clomid as our packages are searched. Are these two enough for PCT and if so, what dosage? Not tyring to have people do my work for me, but I am very new and inexperienced with PCT and would like experienced input in addition to my own research

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Question, also runnign an hdrol cycle and trying to get my PCT questions answered. I have Free Test, formestane and cycle assist on hand for PCT, I have no access to nolva/clomid as our packages are searched. Are these two enough for PCT and if so, what dosage? Not tyring to have people do my work for me, but I am very new and inexperienced with PCT and would like experienced input in addition to my own research
Do Free Test 4/4/4/4
get some DAA its dirt cheap 3g/3g/3g/3g
i am pretty sure military guys still order serms from online research sites.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
Do Free Test 4/4/4/4
get some DAA its dirt cheap 3g/3g/3g/3g
Just as an update, hopefully to get a few critiques.

PCT after 5 week Hdrol.

Liquid Tamox - 20/20/10/10 (with a slight increase of serving due to it being a liquid form)
DAA - 3g/3g/3g/3g
Free Test - 4 pills every day, weeks 1-4 ( Should it be does like this? OR with a taper OR with a late start like week 2 or 3 )**
Erase - Not sure when it's good ( Just really want cortisol to stay down) Run this same as free test??

Any tips on the free test and erase would be helpful ...
Also might replace erase with formestane, considering I have all the products except erase/form

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Just as an update, hopefully to get a few critiques.

PCT after 5 week Hdrol.

Liquid Tamox - 20/20/10/10 (with a slight increase of serving due to it being a liquid form)
DAA - 3g/3g/3g/3g
Free Test - 4 pills every day, weeks 1-4 ( Should it be does like this? OR with a taper OR with a late start like week 2 or 3 )**
Erase - Not sure when it's good ( Just really want cortisol to stay down) Run this same as free test??

Any tips on the free test and erase would be helpful ...
Also might replace erase with formestane, considering I have all the products except erase/form
did you read what i wrote at all? Free Test and Erase are very similar. the anti estogen is the same thing! you odnt want to stack that! also you dont want to stack the Free test with the nolva! you do nolva from the start then add free test in 21 days into your pct. come on my start checking ingredients and ways people do PCTS.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
You're right. I had a surge of confusion.
Thanks for the advice though, I feel pretty confident to start this in the next couple days.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
You're right. I had a surge of confusion.
Thanks for the advice though, I feel pretty confident to start this in the next couple days.
Tamox 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Free test 0/0/0/4/4/4/4 (2 AM 2 PM) OR if you buy Erase instead of freetest, Erase dose it 0/0/1/2/3/3/3 split apart its your call, free test is more money but has forslean and resveratrol in it. freetest is cheap and can break the dose up. both are fine and great.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
yo,
Thanks for the solid back bone.
I will be taking Free test as you suggested.

I actually started my first h drol dose this morning. Day 1 initiated

elucid

Awards
yo,
Thanks for the solid back bone.
I will be taking Free test as you suggested.

I actually started my first h drol dose this morning. Day 1 initiated
be sure to keep this thread updated bro, i am in the same boat as you, first time ph user, gonna go with a h-drol cycle, just need to get my PCT on lock.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
be sure to keep this thread updated bro, i am in the same boat as you, first time ph user, gonna go with a h-drol cycle, just need to get my PCT on lock.
well you guys are already donig something right if you are here at anabolicminds and not BB.com,also already having your pct lined up and bought. and also using a serm. i am impressed with you first time users. glad you researched and asked questions and got a serm. best of luck, eat a lot on cycle and in pct and hit it hard.

elucid

Awards
well you guys are already donig something right if you are here at anabolicminds and not BB.com,also already having your pct lined up and bought. and also using a serm. i am impressed with you first time users. glad you researched and asked questions and got a serm. best of luck, eat a lot on cycle and in pct and hit it hard.
i've got no problem sounding like a new guy to the PH world(cause i am) and asking questions. knowledge really is everything. i've decided to go with this route because of 3 month long plateau. my health and diet are really spot on, but like i said earlier i am in no rush, i want to be confident on figuring out a good cycle for me. thanks for the reply.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
some people say it takes 7-14 days to feel it. my first hdrol run i swear i felt it day 1-3. 2nd time i ran it i felt it day 3-5. i respond fast on these for a large guy.

just good things to keep in mind:

1. No alchy during cycle or pct
2. also have a SERM
3. also have PCT bought in hand
4. only do 2 cycles a year to help push through plateau
5. dont get into stronger PH's why your receptors are still new, the some what "weaker" ones will still give awesome gains at this level.
6. dont stack methyls or take too high of doses or for too long of time (more isnt better, theres a reaason for average doses and length of time)
7. take stuff for bloodpressure and liver support.

I am sure there is plenty more but those are the basics.

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
All of those are in check.

So its Day 5 and I can feel a difference in my post workouts. Feels like alot more effort has been paid off in greater muscle tension.

i can't wait for the following weeks to up the dosage :biggthumpup:

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
hey guys,

Just thought I'd thank you all again for the help in my PCT.
Wednesday will be my first day on PCT.

As of today, I am walking around 16 lbs heavier than the start of my cycle.
Alot more size, muscle density and strength gains shot up.

I would recommend Hdrol to any first timer, as I really enjoyed it and have put my foot in the right door.

Looking forward to the end of winter for a cut cycle. I'm researching on E-stane and Katanadrol.

:usa:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

Just thought I'd thank you all again for the help in my PCT.
Wednesday will be my first day on PCT.

As of today, I am walking around 16 lbs heavier than the start of my cycle.
Alot more size, muscle density and strength gains shot up.

I would recommend Hdrol to any first timer, as I really enjoyed it and have put my foot in the right door.

Looking forward to the end of winter for a cut cycle. I'm researching on E-stane and Katanadrol.

:usa:

awesome man, you came to a great place, glad you did research and got help before hand.

drizzzo

Awards
A lot of people don't seem to think you need a SERM for an beginners H-Drol Cycle, just a good PCT.

PCT Assist and D-AA, and Erase are pretty much the same thing, they both raise Tesetorone levels, or am I wrong?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people don't seem to think you need a SERM for an beginners H-Drol Cycle, just a good PCT.

PCT Assist and D-AA, and Erase are pretty much the same thing, they both raise Tesetorone levels, or am I wrong?
not at all man.

for beginners, people can get away with out a serm if you do some boring ass cycle like hdrol 50/50/50/50 with a good OTC pct. hardly anyone does that so SERMS are required. SERMs do many good things and make the shutdown not as bad and are wat stronger than OTC stuff.

PCT assist has herbs and stuff to help out with libido, but those wont work when your shutdown, only maybe low on test.

DAA is great, boosts Test up and works on your FSH and LH hormone stimulating them. stuff clomid and nolva do a whole lot stronger. DAA works well with serms.

Erase is an AI (aromotase inhibitor) basically people call it an aniti estrogen. These are different that serms when how they deal with estrogen. This is jsut going to prevent aromatase glad or something while serms are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator so its dealing with different receptors and sh!t. just wiki it.

AN AI wont really help you recover all that much like a serm. AI'sare great and do help with test raising by keeping estro low but isnt that answer.

if a serm is going to get your ball sack faster than any of these why not use it. ive done two big OTC pct's and wont ever do them again. ive done two with serms and were way better and that was using compounds i already ran to.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Plus clomid gives my libido a huge boost and will make u blow huge loads. I'd take it just for fun. It's fertility medicine.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus clomid gives my libido a huge boost and will make u blow huge loads. I'd take it just for fun. It's fertility medicine.
LMAO, I didn't like blowing loads while I pee'd though....

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
clomid gave me a wet dream once at age 23 years old......i was doing a pct of 75/50/50/25 of clomid and i accidentally took it twice in a day so 100mg with some hgh up before bed. and bam!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i usually do 150 , 100, 100 first 3 days. this was maybe like in my 2-3 week so i was on clomid, bioforge, hgh up. clomid was supposed to be 50mg and i did 100 and it felt like i was peeing with a boner in a dream when i woke up. huge load and i was so confused haha. clomid stays in your system for awhile i hear.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i usually do 150 , 100, 100 first 3 days. this was maybe like in my 2-3 week so i was on clomid, bioforge, hgh up. clomid was supposed to be 50mg and i did 100 and it felt like i was peeing with a boner in a dream when i woke up. huge load and i was so confused haha. clomid stays in your system for awhile i hear.
Yea, but my clomid PCT included ATD... holy hell I felt like CRAP.Never running them side by side again... ah... the old days... haha. If only I knew what I know now lol.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Yea, but my clomid PCT included ATD... holy hell I felt like CRAP.Never running them side by side again... ah... the old days... haha. If only I knew what I know now lol.
ahhhhh yeah. in PCT when on serms and AI's my libido can be sky high and next day ED. hahaha! also my first pct was reversitol haha had ATD in it. ouch! Gf thought i was cheating!

ryanricee

Awards
For my hdrol cycle I am running it at 50/50/75/75/75/75. My planned PCT looks like this:

Weeks 9,10,11,12 (28 days)
-PCT Assist
-6/6/6/6 = 168 capsules
-Nolvadex
-20/20/10/10 = liquid
Weeks 11,12,13,14(28 days)
-Reversitol V2
-3/3/3/3 = 84 capsules

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
For my hdrol cycle I am running it at 50/50/75/75/75/75. My planned PCT looks like this:

Weeks 9,10,11,12 (28 days)
-PCT Assist
-6/6/6/6 = 168 capsules
-Nolvadex
-20/20/10/10 = liquid
Weeks 11,12,13,14(28 days)
-Reversitol V2
-3/3/3/3 = 84 capsules

dud you already buy the reversitol? if not pick up some triazole or erase or Formestane.

also dont start it til 21 days in so that would be week 12. with the liquid i also do about 5mg in my 5th week of nolva. if you have any left over.

ryanricee

Awards
no I didn't buy the reversitol yet, and why 21 instead of 14? Just curious...

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Reverersitol v2 is just ellagic acid. Does that stuff work well?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
v2 sucks. the original was pretty solid. estro levels will not be a prob on a serm. the serum estro levels rise however. a serm like nolva clomid has a long half life and will cover you for atleast 7-14 days after you stop taking it. thats when your levels rise. people start AI's too early. it hurts retaining gains and damages lipids as well as the estro rebound isnt for awhile.