Need Help - quick question

Jrk1313

Awards
Coming off 6 week cycle of Test Cypionate - 200mg twice a week with an oral estrogen blocker these last 3 weeks.

How do i cycle off, what do i take, what are my next steps?

29 yrs
Male
211lbs

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
6 week cycle of injections.....who does that, plus no PCT, do you read anything? get yourself some clomid or nolvadex

Jrk1313

Awards
No, if it was a joke I would start it off with "A redhead , a blonde, and a brunnett walk into a bar and...."

These forums are for questions right ir did i miss the whole premis for this section of the website?

Jrk1313

Awards
The doctor i went to is no longer seeing patients. I found this out in week three.

Jrk1313

Awards
Nolvadex,
Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg

Starting two weeks after my last injection.

Is their anything else I am missing?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex,
Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg

Starting two weeks after my last injection.

Is their anything else I am missing?
that will work, I would get a AI to run once the nolva is over to prevent any gyno related bounce back. DAA is very cheap and effective. If you have enough test to keep running it do so until your nolva arrives in the mail.

I understand you were prolly just doing what the doc said but you still should of researched what you are doing. Injecting your body is pretty serious to me, for sure something i would look into no matter what doc you are seeing.

Look at other threads and you will find PCT layouts you could follow. 200mg of Test a wk is a TRT dose, so things could be worse. Everyone is jumping on you because you typically have all your pct stuff in hand before starting to pin your test.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
those nolvadex doses are pretty large. start surfing these forums. glad you at least have a serm. a lot of people do very similar PCT's check them out.