Katandrol/Epi/Trasderm PCT check

Full Awn

Full Awn

Awards
Lurked here for some time reading up and gaining knowledge. Decided it was finally time to join and become part of the community.

Getting ready to start Operation Battle Mode...a six week cut, but wanted to post up my plan and PCT for all to see.

Plan
Katanadrol 250/300/300/350/350/350
Epi Strong 30/45/45/52.5/52.5/52.5 The reason for this is I have 15 mg versions.
Transderm
Need2Slin 3x a day

Supps for the cycle:
Fish oil 8-10x a day
Standard Multi
N2 guard

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
HCGenerate 5x a day
Formastanozol
DAA

Any opinions, thoughts, or ideas are always welcome. If there is enought interest I will post up and keep a running log in the cycle section.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full Awn are you sponsored by needto by chance? Good luck with run!

Full Awn

Full Awn

Awards
Full Awn are you sponsored by needto by chance? Good luck with run!
Thanks man, I wish! Just heard and read good things. Just ready to give it all I got. I will have way to much wrapped up in it to slack...and only know how to go hard!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you will really enjoy this cycle. it will be awesome

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks laid out very nice bro. All doses look great and PCT looks solid. Only thing I'm wondering is how you came up with the 52.5 dose of Epi-strong. With 15mg caps you would be at 45 or 60mg.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks laid out very nice bro. All doses look great and PCT looks solid. Only thing I'm wondering is how you came up with the 52.5 dose of Epi-strong. With 15mg caps you would be at 45 or 60mg.
Was wondering this myself. I think he thinks he can split them apart for a 7.5mg dose, that would be 3.5 pills. But they are caps bro, you can't split caps.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering this myself. I think he thinks he can split them apart for a 7.5mg dose, that would be 3.5 pills. But they are caps bro, you can't split caps.
was going to ask that same thing too

Full Awn

Full Awn

Awards
LMAO, well I would have found that out when they show up in the next few days! Total brain-fart on my part. Had pill splitting on the brain and it hadn't clicked that they were caps. Well, I will see how I react on 45 and go from there. I'm not opposed to 60, it's just what my body tells me....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO, well I would have found that out when they show up in the next few days! Total brain-fart on my part. Had pill splitting on the brain and it hadn't clicked that they were caps. Well, I will see how I react on 45 and go from there. I'm not opposed to 60, it's just what my body tells me....
Ok that makes more sense...lol. I think you will love it at 45mg. It really is the sweet spot. 60mg is very nice also, but did bring about a lot more joint pain for me. You may want to consider it for the last week or 2 though ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
60mg is epi is fun if you have the joint support there to cover yourself, otherwise you will probably not enjoy it due to the sides.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
60mg is epi is fun if you have the joint support there to cover yourself, otherwise you will probably not enjoy it due to the sides.
Yep, I can personally second this. Only go 60 for the last week or two though, like Rick said.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a fun cycle. You gonna make a log?

Full Awn

Full Awn

Awards

Like I said maybe the last two weeks. I will see where I'm at and what my joints feel like. I usually pretty good at listening to my body as I have hurt myself plenty of times from letting my ego get the best of me.

I might possible add Cissus in too in addition to the fish oil.

Looks like a fun cycle. You gonna make a log?
Yes, I am. My Nolva showed up yesterday. I wanted to wait until I had that in hand before anything got going. Dumb to start without it in hand IMHO.

Got paid finally on a few jobs, and will be ordering the last few things tonight.

Pretty jacked up to start this cycle. Don't know if it's the prospect of a new run or sharing it with the masses, but I'm stoked! Once they show up, it will be as I say, AWN......

Full Awn

Full Awn

Awards
I just purchased the last few missing items :firedevil: