Sick in pct

J Jack3d

Awards
I ran i test e cycle 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Right now i am at the end of week 3 on pct clomid 100/100/50/50; nolva 20/20/20/20.
Pretty much the whole time i have felt like crap and sick, a constant bloted/burping/needing to throw up feeling. I have lost 15 pounds since coming off because i hae no appetite, food doesn't even seem to have a taste.

Today i introduced some tribulus and maca root and i feel even worse. I have thrown up everything i have ate today. What the hell is going on guys is it the nolva and clomid crap? I didn't think I would feel this bad.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran i test e cycle 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Right now i am at the end of week 3 on pct clomid 100/100/50/50; nolva 20/20/20/20.
Pretty much the whole time i have felt like crap and sick, a constant bloted/burping/needing to throw up feeling. I have lost 15 pounds since coming off because i hae no appetite, food doesn't even seem to have a taste.

Today i introduced some tribulus and maca root and i feel even worse. I have thrown up everything i have ate today. What the hell is going on guys is it the nolva and clomid crap? I didn't think I would feel this bad.
Its because your hormones are completely out of whack right now, its just part of the game. As they say, you play with fire you're going to get burned.

Was this your first cycle? Its pretty important to eat as if you're on cycle during PCT in order to prevent loss of gains. I've felt like death before and just kept shoveling food down my face till i was near vomiting. A good thing that helps avoid this is Anabeta, it definitely helps make PCT smoother by providing an anabolic environment to retain gains, and makes you hungry as hell.