Question about PH cycle

GWB

Awards
I am about to take a cycle of 5 deca zol and I have been running around the internet for the past few days trying to figure out what to take with it. Sorry for the ignorance but I pretty much need answers in black and white. I am new to all of this. I am 35 and weight 150 pounds and its time to put on a little size. From what I have been reading I have a list of supplements that I need to take with it. Along with the the 5 deca zol I plan on taking milk thistle, liver support, prostate support, and anit-estrogen. I am a little confused on what to take for my PCT. I found a supplement called "Post Cycle Support" that I am thinking about getting. Again if this does not sound right please let me know. I figured I would ask the question before I start so I don't regret it later.

thanks,

GWB

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
search button is your friend... plenty of posts/logs with ALL the info you need.

GWB

Awards
I did and the above is what I came up with. Like I said before just looking for someone that knows what they are talking about to say yeah thats good or no you need to do it this way. Just looking for a little advice. Thanks for the good info above.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
based on your post you havent read a thing... not trying to be a d*ck but... its obvious because if you had you would know exactly what to PCT with as its been laid out over and over...

5decazol as your first PH run??? really ? and you researched... no, no you didnt.

how old are you?
diet?
training?

your post is vague, lay it out (like you read in the other posts, this should be familiar):

SERM
X/X/X/X
DAA
day 14 add in Erase
maybe some HCGenerate or Tforce

Whats your cycle going to look like of the 5deca? you know in that familiar from all the posts layout?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure you need anything but FOODABOL at only 150 pounds brah