PCT overkill, But what the Hell!!!!

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
I just came off a straight H drol cycle last week, 50/75/75/75/75/75 and my pct is going to look like this, I know its a lot for just h drol but I want to continue to lean down to below 5% BF ( at 6%ish now) while coming off my cycle, looking to stay around 165 to 168 until I decide to do my next cycle of either androhard/11 oxo or epi/ 11 oxo/ formestane.

PCT:
Novla: 20/20/10/10
Testopro by AI: 4 caps a day for 4 weeks (started this last week of H drol cycle)
DAA by SNS: 3000 mg per day for 6 weeks (start this 2nd week in PCT)
Lean Xtreme by DS: 3 caps a day for 4 weeks (start this 3rd week of PCT)
Triazole by DS: 3 caps a day for 4 weeks (start this last week of Novla)
BCAA: taking as a stable
milk thistle: stable
saw palmetto: stable
Coq10: stable
grape seed extract: stable
fish oil: stable
hawthorn berry: stable
vitamin E: stable
Multi vitamin: stable

I think i might also pick up a pre workout like focus XT by SNS or something similar, and maybe yorked for an increase in vascularity. SO just looking for some feed back on the PCT or if theres anything I could had to contritube to my goal of staying at the same weight and dropping to below 5% BF.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I'd start DAA day one of PCT. Same with testopro. Everything else looks good. Unless you already have the lean xtreme, I personally prefer Erase. I dropped bf taking it without changing my diet at all, even being on vacation during one week and not training.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
It's a waste to take any pct product during your cycle, even if it is the last week. The overlap does nothing except waste your money.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
It's a waste to take any pct product during your cycle, even if it is the last week. The overlap does nothing except waste your money.
Thanks man, Definitely will take that into note for my next cycle (as I already did so), oh well haha

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
I'd start DAA day one of PCT. Same with testopro. Everything else looks good. Unless you already have the lean xtreme, I personally prefer Erase. I dropped bf taking it without changing my diet at all, even being on vacation during one week and not training.
Only reason I didnt start DAA day one of PCT was because I was waiting for it in the mail. I do have lean xtreme already, I've seen great results with it before as a solo run, never tried Erase, so I'll have to maybe for my next cycle.

Also I have a half a bottle of suppress C by CEL left from a previous cycle.....should I incorporate it or just safe it for a rainy day?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont take too much milk thistle, it can reduce gains. I wouldnt go over 600mg per day, get some NAC or liver52. Idk why you would run daa for 6wks, Id stop at 3, 12-15 day break and than another 3wks.

everything else makes sense

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
Dont take too much milk thistle, it can reduce gains. I wouldnt go over 600mg per day, get some NAC or liver52. Idk why you would run daa for 6wks, Id stop at 3, 12-15 day break and than another 3wks.

everything else makes sense
To be honest, I'm still learning about the product and I just read the directions saying I could use it put to 8 weeks straight ( I know dumb move)....Just curious what are the benefits to taking the break and should I run an AI with with after my serm is done, I know Triazole is one but I havent bought it yet and am still open to new options and supplements.

Thanks for the help

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes you should run a AI after the serm is done. I would really start it day 20 of PCT and run it for 20-25 days tapering down the dose. Forma stanzol would be great, start at 5 pumps am/pm, and drop it down to 3 pumps am/pm after 15 days. This will holf off any estrogen rebound you may get after stopping the nolva.

Look into DAA, most studies have people running it 12on/12off. You will get better effects from it if you take a break period rather than running it stright for 6wks. The most i would go is 4wks/30 days without a break or a wk at least.

Swillbill44

Swillbill44

Awards
yes you should run a AI after the serm is done. I would really start it day 20 of PCT and run it for 20-25 days tapering down the dose. Forma stanzol would be great, start at 5 pumps am/pm, and drop it down to 3 pumps am/pm after 15 days. This will holf off any estrogen rebound you may get after stopping the nolva.

Look into DAA, most studies have people running it 12on/12off. You will get better effects from it if you take a break period rather than running it stright for 6wks. The most i would go is 4wks/30 days without a break or a wk at least.
Thanks a lot for the advice, I was actually able to pick up some drive by reaction nutrition for really cheap, its a 6 bromo based product...So I think I'll run that. Not sure how to dose it tho, any suggestions regarding when I should start it any how many mgs.... I was thinking any along the lines of 75/50/50/25 but not sure. Thanks again for your help, really appreciate it