1,000 IU'S HCG E.D. for 10 days! what do you guys think?

ricky geise

Awards
Ok so I plan on running a 12 week cycle with 500mg of TEST E and 600mg DECA a week, injecting twice a week say mon. and thurs. Also Im going to run D-BOL at 50mg E.D. for the first 6 weeks and .5mg of ARIMADEX E.O.D. for the full 12 weeks. My post cycle was going to be nolvadax for 4 weeks, 40/40/20/20mg or 40/30/20/10 not quit sure yet. A competitive amature body builder I know recomended to run HCG 1,000 IU'S every day for 10 days as thats what him and alot of the guys do, I know its alot higher dose than what alot of people recomend but I just wanted your guy's posotive feed back and opinions>

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
its the perfect way to make sure LH is totally suppressed as you go into PCT ie dumb idea

ricky geise

Awards
its the perfect way to make sure LH is totally suppressed as you go into PCT ie dumb idea
With the type of cycle im doing and the pretty high dose of DECA at 600mg is'nt my LH already gonna be suppressed and isnt the Nolvadax going to help my natural LH come up and also block the estrogen affects? Have you used HCG before?What would be your advice?? My other plan was do 1,000 IU's mon, wed, fri for 3 weeks while taking 20mg Nolvadax those 3 weeks and 2 weeks after last inject of HCG.... What do you think?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly using it as 250 iu 2x a week thru the cycle the day before injection would likely be best.