Pct supps

S

sinnfinn

Awards
Any body got ideas on best supps to take with pct .

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of a broad question. What are you looking to do? And what do you already have for pct?

S

sinnfinn

Awards
I'm coming of a Epi stack and taking torque for pct. Do a need a test booster? In optimizer? Or just stay with torque and my pre work ,post protein ,crea, and muti vitamins and glut

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm coming of a Epi stack and taking torque for pct. Do a need a test booster? In optimizer? Or just stay with torque and my pre work ,post protein ,crea, and muti vitamins and glut
That is not a good PCT bud. A decent PCT in my opinion would be a SERM, a good test booster like HCGenerate and some DAA.

DAA can be had at NTBM very cheap. Its 16.99 shipped with a discount code (needto139) That same code can be used to take 15% off of HCGenerate. The most important part is still the SERM. You should be able to find that cheap too if you look around.

For future reference, have your PCT lined up well before ever starting a cycle.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That is not a good PCT bud. A decent PCT in my opinion would be a SERM, a good test booster like HCGenerate and some DAA.

DAA can be had at NTBM very cheap. Its 16.99 shipped with a discount code (needto139) That same code can be used to take 15% off of HCGenerate. The most important part is still the SERM. You should be able to find that cheap too if you look around.

For future reference, have your PCT lined up well before ever starting a cycle.
X2. That's solid advice.

S

sinnfinn

Awards
Help me out I don't know much about serms. When I was sold this stuff they said torque was all I would need. I found hc and the daa and will order today

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Help me out I don't know much about serms. When I was sold this stuff they said torque was all I would need. I found hc and the daa and will order today
Just use your Google search for research chemicals....Clomid or Nolvadex is what you are looking for.

S

sinnfinn

Awards
Thanks that what I thought. Any other test then hc I can't find localy. If not I will order

O

Ocelot

Awards
As far as natural test boosting supplements there's topical Sustain Alpha, HCGenerate, and everything else is blahhh in comparison. IMO nothing comes close to this 1-2 punch.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Thanks that what I thought. Any other test then hc I can't find localy. If not I will order
You wont, its not sold in local stores to my knowledge. Use the discount code for the HCGenerate and DAA. The shipping is free so nothing to worry about there. Depending where you live you should have your package in 2-4days after placing the order.

I would be searching night and day for a serm til you get one on order. So places take a while to ship.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone Recovery Stack and TCF-1 from Primordial Performance is imo the best otc pct available. Throw in a serm like Torem and your chances of a full recovery have increased substantially.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will have to order HCGenerate bro. You can get it at NTBM and can use that discount code I told you. ;)

S

sinnfinn

Awards
Can I run Epi for 4 weeks with no serm and just daa and hcgenerate .

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Can I run Epi for 4 weeks with no serm and just daa and hcgenerate .
Sure, you CAN. I wouldn't recommend it though. I'd go 6 weeks on epi anyways, and would never use epi without a serm in your pct. DAA and hcgen are awesome additions TO the serm to give you really slam dunk pct, but you still want a serm bro.

Like Rick mentioned, google "research chems" if you need to locate a serm.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks got it , what's the best dose cycle?
That would depend maybe on your experience level and if you have ever ran epi before. I think ramping up to 50mg is nice on epi, 50mg is a good sweet spot.

S

sinnfinn

Awards
I did a cycle of epi25 and tren 10 for 4 weeks. If you look up elite nut I took there raw and reset stack for the first bottle of Epi and then started the second bottle till I learned it was superdrol and halodrol . Then I stopped and went to pct because of back pain. After learning so much more on this site I see they took me for a ride that was going to hut me bad. I liked the gains for the first Epi run but my body is not ready for superdrol. So I'm looking to run a dry stack with little sides or if you guys got a better idea let me know. Because I don't trust support shop any more they don't give a ****

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
NTBM's DAA. You can get it in the NTBM store for 16.99 Shipped when you use needto139 :)

I would also pick a test booster of your choice (i'm biased to HCGen, but there are plenty of good one's out there)

I would also grab some anabeta...that stuff is awesome for helping you keep gains after PCT

And of course a SERM - I always prefer clomid

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NTBM's DAA. You can get it in the NTBM store for 16.99 Shipped when you use needto139 :)

I would also pick a test booster of your choice (i'm biased to HCGen, but there are plenty of good one's out there)

I would also grab some anabeta...that stuff is awesome for helping you keep gains after PCT

And of course a SERM - I always prefer clomid
That would be an ideal PCT to me also. Clomid, DAA, HCGenerate, and maybe some Formastanozol would be solid ;)

Adding in AnaBeta isn't a bad idea either

S

sinnfinn

Awards
Found what I was looking for thanks want to order to day what do you think for doses of nova or clomid . I'm going to take your advice and run 6 weeks of Epi at 50mg

S

sinnfinn

Awards
Found what I was looking for thanks want to order to day what do you think for doses of nova or clomid . I'm going to take your advice and run 6 weeks of Epi at 50mg.just not sure yet on the doses is it 50 every day for 6weeks or spilt up

S

sinnfinn

Awards
All right thanks to all ! I got it all on order halo for the first 4 weeks then Epi and 13 eth for the last 4 then pct . Can't wait to start