SARMS or Peptides in PCT?

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Hey guys, I am coming up on the end of a SD bridged to AM cycle. Final length of my cycle will be 8 weeks and I had originally planned on hitting up SARMS S4 with Ostarine like I had done in my last PCT. Results were great, but I was also considering using some GHRP-2, maybe even stacked with some CJC. My goal in my upcoming PCT is to maintain my strength and continue to lower my body fat. Of course I am not going to cut calories during because I do not want to lose muscle, but I don't want to gain any body fat either. I will be incorporating LEAN GAINS as my eating lifestyle. What I am hoping to accomplish in this thread is to gather as many opinions on using one or the other in PCT to not only help inform myself, but others as well. I mean c'mon, I cannot be the first to ponder these options :sly:.
So, without further ado, lets hear it! Opinions, reviews, and of course a nice discussion!

I will start... My last cycle was a bit unorthodox: 500 mg Test E for 10 weeks,30 mg ed DBol for 3 weeks, and PP's Tren LQV for the last 3 weeks to harden up my gains. Worked very nicely! In my PCT I used the TRS stack with an addition of Nolva, and as mentioned earlier, SARMS S4 and Ostarine. S4 I used 25mgs 2x daily for 4 weeks bridged into a 6 week recomp Ostarine cycle starting with 25mgs the first day then cruising at 12.5mgs for the remainder. I didn't notice much off S4, but I DID NOT lose any strength from my previous cycle, nor did I lose much size. As far as the osta, I definitely noticed a nice recomp effect which I must say, my abs had never looked so good. In fact, I grew up a fatty and didn't lose the weight til highschool and since then I have ALWAYS had to bust my @ss with diet and exercise to stay lean but I had never been able to see any abdominals after my morning refeed.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
peptides are cool but expensives, i like them. if you can afford it cjc1296 and ghrp 6 no dac was a good combo i used and really really liked it

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Thanks man, I appreciate the response. I still have a week or two to decide and I just thought this might spark an interesting discussion. I may give the peptides a shot for the hell of it., but I am slightly concerned at how ravenous my appetite will be due to the use of Anabeta lol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Both if you can afford them. Osta and GHRP 2, and some CJC 1295 w/dac or Impam would be my choice. The pep's will be the more expensive of the 2 but will offer more IMO. fatloss, injury healing, joint health, sense of wellbeing, hair skin nails, youth and some muscle gain at higher doses.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Yeah my first real aas cycle was a huge success (no pun intended) however I suffered an inner deltoid tear 2 weeks before a major grappling competition as well as a re aggravated knee issue that kept me sidelined for a bit. My point being, I was highly interested in the repairing effects the peptides would offer. Like GP said, the cost of this type of PCT would be pretty extensive but I appreciate your response and will now look even further into the use.