Blood Panels, have a gander, input or advice welcome.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Blood panels 6 weeks after last dose of sust. I punished my body for a good year with at least 2- 6-8 week oral cycles consisting of some sort of superdrol and tren xtreme and alot of cruising and blasting with sustanon.

These numbers are still technically in pct but am very happy with them. Last shot was about 6 weeks before panel, pct started 4 weeks prior to testing. I am not too concerned with the testosterone numbers right now(448). To be honest, I was concerned more with my lipids, kidneys and liver.

Im very happy with my lipids, liver and kidney numbers. Creatinine was 1.44, so a week later I retested and it came back in spec at 1.33.

My hdl has gone up(to 40) since my last panel(a year ago-38) I like this especially since i did two 21-ish day beastdrol/super runs, overlapping with trenxtreme lasting 6-8 weeks total.

pct was/is pretty basic.. clomid, ldex, slo niacin, custom capsule blend(hawthorne berries, grape seed extract, saw palmetto berries, urtica diocica leaf extract, celery seed PE 4:1), krill oil, Liv. 52, amino caps.

I am coming off of the clomid now and the AI. Then its natty time!!!

I am staying natty, supplement wise for the remainder of the year will be testing again in less than 3 months. The next panel I am going 100% supp free 14 days before drawing.

Here are the scans, any body have any input or questions just ask here or in pm.

bloodpanelpg1.JPG
bloodpanelpg2.JPG
bloodpanelpg3.JPG