Best Over The Counter PCT ( Pp's TRS ) + plus serm

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys imo and many others, the TRS is the best otc pct available, but its common practice to add a serm. Wich serm do you prefer to add to the TRS?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torem for me and some DAA best PCT I have utilized by far

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clomid, while it has its downfalls, no other serm will restart hpta as well as clomid.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
clomid, while it has its downfalls, no other serm will restart hpta as well as clomid.
I agree with this. I HATE the way it makes me so emotional, but not even torem for me works nearly as good. I had bloods done once after a week on torem, and my test levels were barely over 300, and then had them done once after a week on clomid, and I was up over 600 again already. I've never done labs with nolva solo though....

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just hate that its anti and pro estrogenic. fa king estrogen serum levels shoot up so high while on it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bloods after TCF-1 and TRS along with Torem were phenomenal. Torem is gaining popularity for sure.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I am about to run 5 weeks of D-zine followed by 5 weeks of torem and 4 weeks of TCF-1. pretty stoked on it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to run 5 weeks of D-zine followed by 5 weeks of torem and 4 weeks of TCF-1. pretty stoked on it.
Good to hear your running Tcf-1 longer than 12 days. I ran it almost a month and loved it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear your running Tcf-1 longer than 12 days. I ran it almost a month and loved it.
yeah what the hell is all this business with the whole 12 days thing? Just because thats what it was tested at?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah what the hell is all this business with the whole 12 days thing? Just because thats what it was tested at?
Pretty much, the original study states 12 days, I have pushed it 12 weeks with no issues

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
My first go with DAA was with Lit Up. 40 servings, did 5 weeks of 5-6 times a week and still have some left and saving it. zero sides at all. just big balls, strength, libido, recovery.

next pct i am doing DAA everyday for 30 days.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People goin by what the study did, but as observed it can be pushed further with seemingly no problems.
Pretty much, the original study states 12 days, I have pushed it 12 weeks with no issues
Nice.. Ill keep that length in mind for my next run with TCF-1. Ill probably add Phyto Testosterone for the same amount of time.
My first go with DAA was with Lit Up. 40 servings, did 5 weeks of 5-6 times a week and still have some left and saving it. zero sides at all. just big balls, strength, libido, recovery.

next pct i am doing DAA everyday for 30 days.
I think this will become an almost standard practice.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
People goin by what the study did, but as observed it can be pushed further with seemingly no problems.

Nice.. Ill keep that length in mind for my next run with TCF-1. Ill probably add Phyto Testosterone for the same amount of time.
I think this will become an almost standard practice.
It was my first cycle out of 3 using a SERM and first time using DAA and I was like whoa! I am stoked on this!

CalLu

Awards
What serm/DAA dose did u use and are those the only 2 supps u had for ur pct?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase 0/0/1/2/3/3/3

Clomid 75/50/50/25
DAA and Erase same as above.

a lot of people add multiple testboosters like anabeta, activate xtreme, hghup, ect ect. also other AI's instead of Erase.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase 0/0/1/2/3/3/3

Clomid 75/50/50/25
DAA and Erase same as above.

a lot of people add multiple testboosters like anabeta, activate xtreme, hghup, ect ect. also other AI's instead of Erase.
Ill be giving Anabeta a solo run here next week. I think its goin to make a fine addition in any pct from what im expecting.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'm on 2nd day of PCT with Torem (serm of choice) + TRS. I've used SA before (great on libido for me), but this is my first time with the full stack. Even got an extra bottle of toco on the way;) I'm kinda interested in Ralox for something in the future possibly. Lots of good qualities on paper but also a lot of not so good.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great info. I have a TRS in the supp cabinet waiting. Saving it for my AH 8 weeker later next month :D

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your torem dosage with the TRS? I'm finishing up my superdrol 4 weeker and have them ready but I've received different advice