Hdrol PCT Check

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Im planning my 2nd run of CEL's Hdrol in the next few weeks and as usual just wanna make sure all is ready and waiting. My first run was 29 days in Feb. 09 at 50mgs and was extremely successful. I got considerably stronger but the BF just kept falling off. I loved it!!!

This run, Im hoping to get in at least 4-5 solid weeks of Hdrol. For PCT Im planning on using the Torem Ive had sitting around as well as activate xtreme, triazole, and lean xtreme. Only problem is Im a little unsure how to throw it all together.

Im thinking of:

Preload:
Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle x 2 weeks (currently underway)

Cycle:
Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Assist: 8/8/8/8/8
Mirolax: As needed for constipation (CA tends to constipate me)

PCT:
Torem: 120 x 3days/90 x 4days/60 x 14 days/30 x 7 days
Activate xtreme: 4/4/4/4
Triazole: 2/3/3/4
Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3

As of right now, this PCT setup is a VERY rough estimate of what Id like to run. I tapered the TZ up so as not to suppress too much estrogen all at once. Once the serm starts to taper down Ill up my AI to keep any estrogen at bay.
Also, are my torem doses too high??? Ive seen lots of guys saying they start out at 80-90 and go down from there.

Also, just fyi, I cannot and will not run nolva again as it causes very severe aggression for me. Hence my reasoning behind running torem.

Thanks for the help in advance. Any and all experienced users feel free to chime in and drop some knowledge.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
looks good man, I see the lean x in there, for me I needed 5 to feel right, but that would be expensive, throw in 3 g vit c to help with cortisol to. The torem looks good, I hated activate extreme, it seemed to lower my libido, I would use something like sustain alpha personally or testofen products instead but the natural t booster is your choice. torem is better But if its lean you like, nolva dries me out and makes me look great, people always give me compliments on nolva, so if it were me I would just say to myself dont act up your on nolva go home and smoke lol. go to primordial performance page DJM has a great sticky for torem dosing, I dont think you will need as much with hdrol and your dosing was modest. Really a natural anabolic could help but not necessary, or a gda

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
did you ever try hst training, I think I gave you advice on that before

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
did you ever try hst training, I think I gave you advice on that before
Yeah I'm actually 2 weeks into an hat program now. And yeah that was me before. LolThanks for the input. I will have to check out op site about the torem. As for the nova it's more of a chemical reaction keeping me away from it than anything. But I won't delve into that. The lx should be ok cause I've used it before with great results. And the ax, I've used it once but not correctly so i gotta give it a second try. As far as the torem dosing goes idk if the adage less is more applies to torem like it does for nolva and clonus. Maybe someone can fill me In where I lack. Either way I appreciate the quick response and I'll keep everyone uprayed with what I choose.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Man that PCT is overkill....hdrol is so mild you'll be more than okay. G2G!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Man that PCT is overkill....hdrol is so mild you'll be more than okay. G2G!
Well my reasoning behind the extensiveness is cause I think I may have low test naturally so I'm hoping I can kinda give my boys a wake up call post cycle. Also las time I ran hdrol at 50/50/50/50 i just felt shut down. I mean I could barely get it up much less finish. So honestly I'm a little apprehensive to skimp our. However my first pct was all OTC stuff, but I ended up keeping the fat loss going very well throughout pct. So I'm a bit unsure about this one. Thanks for the reply tho darkhalf since I know you're a familiar face around here. Btw, you dont think I could do ant additional damage by having too extensive a pct do you??

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who may care, I am starting the above cycle in the morning of August 20.

I already have everything listed above in my possession and plan on running the PCT suggested. I am however, still up for input on my PCT, so if you have any good advice, let me know.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in your results and what you run for PCT, im architecting mine now.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in your results and what you run for PCT, im architecting mine now.
I'll do what I can to keep you posted. Im giving the IF diet a try with this cycle and it sounds like it'll work great alongside Hdrol. So, Im pretty stoked to see how I look and feel in the coming 8-10 weeks.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I heard a lot of people go with the IF on Hdrol. I dont know enough about it or even how to approach it - maybe ill use your posts for ideas (no pressure lol)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well my reasoning behind the extensiveness is cause I think I may have low test naturally so I'm hoping I can kinda give my boys a wake up call post cycle. Also las time I ran hdrol at 50/50/50/50 i just felt shut down. I mean I could barely get it up much less finish. So honestly I'm a little apprehensive to skimp our. However my first pct was all OTC stuff, but I ended up keeping the fat loss going very well throughout pct. So I'm a bit unsure about this one. Thanks for the reply tho darkhalf since I know you're a familiar face around here. Btw, you dont think I could do ant additional damage by having too extensive a pct do you??
Nah man. Your cycle is only as good as your PCT.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Nah man. Your cycle is only as good as your PCT.
Sweet deal. With this set up I should be more than ok. Thanks bro. Cycle started last Saturday and I can already see changes in my face and stomach. Can't wait till the 3week mark.

liftsalot

Awards
Sweet deal. With this set up I should be more than ok. Thanks bro. Cycle started last Saturday and I can already see changes in my face and stomach. Can't wait till the 3week mark.
Do you have and experience with controlling gyno oncycle bro? I have a lump and i wanna run h-drol bad but dont know what i can use oncycle to control it from getting bigger without crushing my gains you know.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Do you have and experience with controlling gyno oncycle bro? I have a lump and i wanna run h-drol bad but dont know what i can use oncycle to control it from getting bigger without crushing my gains you know.
letro or even nolva on cycle will not crush your gains. Try minimizing it first before running a cycle.

liftsalot

Awards
letro or even nolva on cycle will not crush your gains. Try minimizing it first before running a cycle.
Thanks ya I tried a cycle of letro to rid it but I didn't complete it because I wasn't digging how the letro made me feel maybe I should just bite the bullet and try it again. I was tapering it up and barly got to the 2.5mg mark and I decided to taped back down it made me feel like hell. I'll try it again though see if I can tuff it out ha ha.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nolva wont do dick for riding gyno. Letro is going to be much more effective.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Well I ended up running Hdrol for 17 days since last checking this thread and have decided to cut the cycle short due to the onset of aggression and anxiety. I actually had panic attacks last weekend at work which is completely unacceptable IMO. The aggression was becoming an issue with my fiance who is honestly my biggest supporter with regards to gym work so if she says she doesnt like how Im acting, I think its time to call it quits.

I never really got to the point of "kicking in" with Hdrol since it usually takes about 21 days for that but either way I really dont mind cause I would much rather be happy and not scared to leave my house and look alright, than to be straight jacked but be so unhappy and anxious its worthless. But thats just my opinion.

However, I do wanna do a quick PCT check since its not gonna be as I had hoped.

Last Hdrol dose was yesterday around 5pm. I had a weird morning so my first dose of AX and TZ were not until around 3pm today. Im planning on adding the Lean xtreme around week 3.

My question is, should I keep the dosing of the Torem the same??? I have a bottle of 1800mg at 30ml/mg so IDK if I should still run the torem at 120 x 3 days then drop to 90 x 4 days and so on??? Or would 120 x 3 days be too much??

Thanks

liftsalot

Awards
Well I ended up running Hdrol for 17 days since last checking this thread and have decided to cut the cycle short due to the onset of aggression and anxiety. I actually had panic attacks last weekend at work which is completely unacceptable IMO. The aggression was becoming an issue with my fiance who is honestly my biggest supporter with regards to gym work so if she says she doesnt like how Im acting, I think its time to call it quits.

I never really got to the point of "kicking in" with Hdrol since it usually takes about 21 days for that but either way I really dont mind cause I would much rather be happy and not scared to leave my house and look alright, than to be straight jacked but be so unhappy and anxious its worthless. But thats just my opinion.

However, I do wanna do a quick PCT check since its not gonna be as I had hoped.

Last Hdrol dose was yesterday around 5pm. I had a weird morning so my first dose of AX and TZ were not until around 3pm today. Im planning on adding the Lean xtreme around week 3.

My question is, should I keep the dosing of the Torem the same??? I have a bottle of 1800mg at 30ml/mg so IDK if I should still run the torem at 120 x 3 days then drop to 90 x 4 days and so on??? Or would 120 x 3 days be too much??

Man that sux that you had that reaction to the halodrol. On pct idk man how do you feel?? Do you feel shut down at all? I had to end my h-drol cycle early too about a month ago i was on it for 2 weeks didnt feel shut down yet so i just ran nolva for two weeks 20/10. I would probably still use the torem but depending on if the boys are still working ok i would just do two to three weeks maybe even 60/30 or 90/60/30 well see what others have to say there. I would keep the ax and tz going through the 2 to 3 weeks maybe even a little beyond, again depending on how you feel. The lean extreme might be a little much save it for next time if there is a next time lol. Im getting ready to run a cycle of letro to hopefully clear up a lump so i can run h-drol again.

Turnitup122

Awards
Aggression was a killer for me too. Never had anxiety though. I bumped it to 100 mg and it was all fantastic except for the aggresion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Post Cycle Therapy 6
Post Cycle Therapy 13
Post Cycle Therapy 50