Suggestions for a low-risk epistane cycle

araisbec

Awards
Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, and this will also be my first anabolic cycle :) pretty excited to see what I can take from this experience. I decided to create an account because I could not find the answers to my questions after excessive lurking; I would rather be safe then sorry.

First of all, I am debating between pulsing or just running the epistane ED. If everyday, I would probably do something like 20/20/30/30. I'm not 100% sure if I want to go to 40mg, as there seems to be annecdotal evidence of issues beginning to surface at this dose (in Gyno prone individuals only I assume - Unfortunatley I have no idea how prone I am!). Otherwise, If I pulse, I might do 30mg two days on, two days off. I'm not certain on these schedules yet, but I will do more reading before I have made up my mind.

My main question is how should I go about reducing my risk of gyno. As I understand it, It seems that running an AI with Epistane has resulted in over-suppression of estrogen levels, resulting in a rebound effect of sorts. What frusterates me is that every goddamn thread I follow - in which people have encountered gyno and are attempting to treat it - has ended inconclusively; The person always ceases posting before indicating whether their treatment protocol was successful or not! That is the reason for this post.

I understand that it is impossible for me to completely kill the chance of a gyno attack, but I would like to go into this cycle with some more confidence that I am reducing my risk. I am thinking about running Nolva at the completion of my cycle to prevent the estrogen rise from developing my pecks into mini breasts, but as I understand it, most people have been getting gyno much later after use!

I appreciate any insight you can provide me with. I am very excited to try my first androgenic substance!

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
When I've run epi my pct has been a combo of nolva/clomid at low doses for 4 wks. At three weeks pct I incorporate formestane and taper down over four weeks, along with cort control. It works for me, never any gyno, and good recovery. By the way, I run epi at 50mg, that seems to be the sweet spot for me. Good luck with the cycle.

spgreer

Awards
I just finished a 6 week epistane cycle and was at 50MG for the last 2 weeks. This too, was my first cycle. I'm just started week 3 of PCT, and have started using an AI while I taper off my nolva. No signs of any Gyno that I've noticed.

IMO, you'll really like the epistane once it kicks in. You're first few workouts will have a placebo effect, but after about week 2 you'll start to notice a different in your lifts. My original intention was to run 4 weeks, but I ended up ordering another bottle to extend it for 2 more weeks.

I only had slight HPTA suppression, and that wasn't until I was at 50MG in weeks 5 and 6.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just keep an AI on hand, but with epi I wouldn't use it unless estro issues like gyno START to arise. It's highly likely you will have no issues. Get a serm for your pct, either nolva or clomid. And then maybe runny a natty T booster along with it like DAA. You could also look into hcgenerate for use while on cycle.

Also be sure you have your on cycle liver support supps ready to go and on hand. N2guard is my fav, but is pretty much sold out everywhere. Liv52 is cheap and very effectivce for pre loading in front of the cycle, but you want something more complete while your on. Cycle support is a solid product, but it tastes awful from what I have heard.