Confused About Tamoxifen

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Hey guys,

New to PHs looking to get into a cycle in the next couple of months, working on my nutrition and fitness plan at the moment. Want to have everything set for when I do decide to start my first cycle. My question is for when I order my nolva it is available in 10mg and 20mg pills in 20, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, and 270 bottles how much will I need? I have bolodrol, epistane, and trenazone lined up (not sure which I will use first) and have read a PCT of
Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg
But don't know how accurate this is.
Plan on taking natural test booster along with serm and possibly a DAA (after it being strongly suggested)
Thanks for the help.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I buy 20mg and I will run 20mg for 4 weeks. Also just cuz I feel like it I always add a natural Test Booster. My favorite is Universal: Animal Stak

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd run it at 20/20/10/10 (in mg of course) so you can do the math from there about how much you need.

if you google "research chems" you will find what you need.

natty T booster is a good idea to stack along with it. DAA would be perfect for this, it's cheap and proven very effective. You can get it plenty of places, nutra, etc.. The best price you will find right now on it is over at the ntbm store. It's 16.99 shipped after the discount code.

SERM+natty t booster is a solid pct.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
10mg tabs would be the most convenient as it gives you flexibility. Of course 20's will be cheaper and you could just split the tab if need be. I've used DAA twice before and both times my libido took a major hit. But everyone reacts differently so you may want to give it a try.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Sweet also, I know this is the wrong section for the question, but do you think a 4 week cycle with these phs is a good enough time to get some results? I don't want to piss them away...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get the 10mg nolva tabs, and I would have a good natty test booster and some DAA in PCT also along with the SERM. Iwould go with HCGenerate or phytoserms-347 for the booster. You can also pick up Bulk DAA for cheap at NTBM (16.99 shipped after discount)

yoandy10

Awards
Get the 10mg nolva tabs, and I would have a good natty test booster and some DAA in PCT also along with the SERM. Iwould go with HCGenerate or phytoserms-347 for the booster. You can also pick up Bulk DAA for cheap at NTBM (16.99 shipped after discount)

Mod edit: dont ask