The Very BEST PCT for 2011 -- Right Here

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

The Very BEST PCT for 2011 -- Right Here

I'll say it right now -- MAKE THIS A STICKY!!!

To anyone who doesn't know it, here's the deal. Read it and weep...

MOST PCT PROCEDURES ARE BULL!!!

How can I say that? Well, because PCT is nothing but guesswork -- granted, there's some science and some very clever hypothesis involved, but it is not a medical treatment simply for the fact that it is not recognized as a medical condition. So what some of the pioneers of steroid use did was make some educated guesses as to what to use. But almost everything was considered a "good idea" 10 years ago, has been discredited.

The first "prevenative drug was Nolvadex. This was the brainchild of Dan Duchaine. He was brilliant in deducing that gynecomastia was a form of a breast tumor and nolva was an ANTI BREAST TUMOR drug. But nolva comes with a host of side effects, including, lessened gains, lowered sex drive, bone loss,increased LDL and potential heart disease. And for what? Reducing the risk of gynecomastia which can be prevented in the first place. Evn Dan admitted it was a ty drug. So how did it become so por for PCT? Because the internet is filled with idiots who are promoted as drug gurus. There isn't one shred of evidence that shows nolva to help restore hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . Not ONE. But old habits die fast.

Clomid? Don't get me started. It's an estrogen It does what estrogens do. If you recover using Clomid it's usually IN SPITE of it, not because of it. In some cases it acts as an estrogen antagonist -- if your estrogen is high -- and you're lucky enough to respond in that way. Feeling lucky? You don't have to. There's a better way.

The smartest PCT is a 6 step program.

Step One: While "on" use HCGenerate to lessen suppression.

Step Two: Use hcg or HMG to kickstart your hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . This will not last however. The body must take over on its own, but this will help. DO NOT over use hcg. It will only lose effectiveness if you do too much.

Step Three: Use Proviron and/or Unleashed to lower sex hormone binding globulin and increase free testosterone -- making it as high as possible, even when suppressed. At some point you have to come off the Proviron but the Unleashed , which works similarly, can be used indefinitely.

Step Four: Use Aromasin to remove excess estrogen that may build up when androgen levels are lower and to allow the body to create more natural testosterone.

Use POST CYCLE to detox Liver, balance e and maintain erectile function -- VERY IMPORTANT when recovering. It keep the hormonal system working and that keeps the body making testosterone.

Step Five: Use Forma- Stanzol to keep Estro on check. If you're ultra sensitive to estrogen sides, add a tiny bit of Arimidex. That's all you need.

Step Six: Follow with BRIDGE to keep that "on" feeling. gear is also excellent to replicate the extra nitrogen that steroids provide. The 2 work great together.

There you have it. It's a little more complicated than just popping a pill of one thing or the other, but it's the only TRUE PCT there is. And the bottom line is ...it works. EVERYTIME. GUARANTEED.

Do it smart. Do it safe

2. T50

This reads more like an advertisement than an informational post. No thanks.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Is any of the stuff OTC?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

will disregard and take nolva anyway...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Ya I saw this in an elite fitness forum and didn't like it, its just someone promoting their supplements.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by davidq View Post
    Ya I saw this in an elite fitness forum and didn't like it, its just someone promoting their supplements.
    Well

its not is it. HCGgenrate has proven studies done on its ingredients

The first Ingredient in Hcgenerate
    Fadogia Agrestis.................1000

studies have show that it does in fact raise lh levels and testosterone levels.

The second Ingredient
    Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000

This is a cool one because it has been shown to
    1. Promote healthy glucose levels and healthy sugar metabolism By assisting the pancreas in production of insulin.

Fenugreek supports healthy blood sugar levels
    Fenugreek enters modern medicine

A few more interesting facts about Fenugreek is that it has shown to mimic testosterone by binding to the testosterone receptor sites and creating "testosterone like activity"

Just like nolva can bind to different receptors and "act like" and even "exhibit" estrogen "like activity" yet not lower the bodies estrogen at all well doing so or even suppress estrogen production. So can other things like testofen bind to and "act like" and "exhibit" testosterone "like activity" with out having any effect on test production its self what so ever.

So this works very well during pct when the bodies natural testosterone is low. Helping to prevent the lost of muscle that one gets when coming off of cycle.

The 3rd ingredient
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....5 00

3,4 divan has shown in multiple studies to have the highest binding affinity for SHBG of all lignans investigated thus far,Thus is lowers shbg and increases free test, and we threw in a huge dose of it.
    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran; A Potent Testosterone Booster
    Interaction of lignans with human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
    Schottner M, Gansser D, Spiteller G.
    Lehrstuhl Organische Chemie I, Universitat Bayreuth, Germany.

Lignans bind to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). The lignan with the highest binding affinity is (+/ )-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. In a double Stobbe condensation--without use of protecting groups--a wide variety of lignans with different substitution pattern in the aromatic and aliphatic part of the molecule was synthesized. These lignans were tested in a SHBG-binding assay which allowed to deduce the following relationship between structure and activity: 1) (+/-)-diastereoisomers are more active than meso compounds 2.) the 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy (guajacyl) substitution pattern in the aromatic part is most effective 3.) the activity increases with the decline in polarity of the aliphatic part of the molecule.

Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
    Schottner M, Gansser D, Spiteller G.
    Lehrstuhl Organische Chemie I, Universitat Bayreuth, Germany.

Polar extracts of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.) roots contain the ligans (+)-neoolivil, (-) secoisolariciresinol, dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol, isolariciresinol, pinoresinol, and 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran. These compounds were either isolated from Urtica roots, or obtained semisynthetically. Their affinity to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was tested in an in vitro assay. In addition, the main intestinal transformation products of plant lignans in humans, enterodiol and enterolactone, together with enterofuran were checked for their activity. All lignans except (-) pinoresinol developed a binding affinity to SHBG in the in vitro assay. The affinity of (-)-3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran was outstandingly high These findings are discussed with respect to potential beneficial effects of plant lignans on benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).

3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran also promote the secondary messenger nitric oxide (NO) by increasing its main enzyme eNOS (endothelial nitric oxide synthase). As NO is postulated to be one of the key triggers for muscle cell proliferation and growth while also promoting muscular pumps in the gym, this aspect of3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran leads to fuller muscles that you can see and feel, thus providing significant mental motivation.

4th Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg

Debated for years now. Some swear by it and some say its junk. A few studies have show that it raises test levels and some of disproved this as well. Studies do however show that it Heightens sexual arousal. And I believe this is more do to its Ability to Up regulate androgen/sex hormone receptors in the brain. So in other words it makes them respond better.

ScienceDirect - Journal of Ethnopharmacology : Effect of Tribulus terrestris on nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate-diaphorase activity and androgen receptors in rat brain

5th added Ingredient
    Vitamin E.......................200

Many studies have shown the Zinc suplamentation can have an positive effect on Igf.

Furthermore we have all seen studies showing V-e's protective effect on Leydig cell steroidogenesis

6th Add on is
    LJ100
    LJ100 Eurycoma longifolia extract
    Study Indicates LJ100 Eurycoma longifolia extract Safely Promotes Anabolic Balance During Endurance Exercise :: News :: Natural and Nutritional Products Industry Center

About LJ 100

LJ100 is a standardized, freeze-dried Eurycoma longifolia extract, containing 40% glycosaponins and 22% eurypeptides, a bioactive glycoprotein that is now clinically proven for its androgenic properties. LJ100 has undergone a patented BAT extraction process to capture 22% biologically active eurypeptides, proven in research to be responsible for increasing libido, improving sports performance, increasing fertility, and activating the enzymes that metabolize the various androgens.

Created by the original researchers at the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM), University of Malaya, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, LJ100 (22% bioactive eurypeptides) has shown - in human clinical trials - an ability to increase DHEA and free testosterone, decrease Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), improve HDL, modulate cortisol, and increase igf-1 level.

So its pretty apparent how Hcgenerate counteracts all Negative sides associated with the use of nolva and or clomid, and it the perfect complement for this pct using these drugs. For anyone thinking about using or who has used clomid/nolva for pct I highly recommend you take what I have said into account and add hcgenerate to the mix.

Why settle for the norm or just ok when you can go all the way and get the best of both worlds. IMO hcgenerate is the new "must have" , and again im not a salesman
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Nope I call bull****! Incidentally I've tried all those ingredients in the past and they don't do jack for me. Give me tried and true nolva/clomid.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

your saying to use proviron IN PCT- proviron IS A STEROID

****ing idiot
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Haha, damn bro.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

clomid and nolva both work. However most of the other info you have is true/correct.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Great ad! You got almost the whole line of of products in there.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.

Maybe this should be a sticky... In the NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps supplement company section... All I see here is an advertisement.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I called bull**** from the start but didnt want to be rude.why not explaine the Unleached instead of sme bull**** HCGenerate that a person should take on and proviron for PCT wthell.This is an old thread from elite fitness,
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    your saying to use proviron IN PCT- proviron IS A STEROID

****ing idiot
    Your callin me a ****ing idiot saying that. Mate do what you feel is best but don't comment with a response like that unless you've got a valid reason to back up what I'm saying is ****

Yea it will not help you recover, but being a non suppressive androgen should help you feel better when you come off, that is the only real reason for adding it, and I think it is a worthwhile addition at 25-50mg per day. If anything for loss of sex drive and to boost your ball sack back to recovery.

Taken from Main Steroid.com
    Good news for people considering it for PCT is that it can even raise your LH (10)! Thus, by not suppressing those hormones and maybe even raising some, your normal testosterone levels will remain intact. This points to a novel use for this compound during Post-Cycyle-Therapy for a non-suppressive "bridge" between cycles. In fact, in yet another study, administration of Proviron (basically the same dose as in the last study) produced no changes in steroids, thyroid hormones, gonadotropins nor PRL (Prolactin Levels& you want those to remain low). (8).
    So instead of saying in a ****ing idiot tell me why you wouldn't use it for pct num nuts
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Jesus......not this again. I would go into why most of this is a bad idea, but **** got their panties in a bunch the last time I did that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  178 lbs.

Cat fight
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Name:  throw-up.jpg
Views: 2299
Size:  7.6 KB
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by senjuriko View Post
    I'll say it right now -- MAKE THIS A STICKY!!!

To anyone who doesn't know it, here's the deal. Read it and weep...

MOST PCT PROCEDURES ARE BULL!!!

How can I say that? Well, because PCT is nothing but guesswork -- granted, there's some science and some very clever hypothesis involved, but it is not a medical treatment simply for the fact that it is not recognized as a medical condition. So what some of the pioneers of steroid use did was make some educated guesses as to what to use. But almost everything was considered a "good idea" 10 years ago, has been discredited.

The first "prevenative drug was Nolvadex. This was the brainchild of Dan Duchaine. He was brilliant in deducing that gynecomastia was a form of a breast tumor and nolva was an ANTI BREAST TUMOR drug. But nolva comes with a host of side effects, including, lessened gains, lowered sex drive, bone loss,increased LDL and potential heart disease. And for what? Reducing the risk of gynecomastia which can be prevented in the first place. Evn Dan admitted it was a ty drug. So how did it become so por for PCT? Because the internet is filled with idiots who are promoted as drug gurus. There isn't one shred of evidence that shows nolva to help restore hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . Not ONE. But old habits die fast.

Clomid? Don't get me started. It's an estrogen It does what estrogens do. If you recover using Clomid it's usually IN SPITE of it, not because of it. In some cases it acts as an estrogen antagonist -- if your estrogen is high -- and you're lucky enough to respond in that way. Feeling lucky? You don't have to. There's a better way.

The smartest PCT is a 6 step program.

Step One: While "on" use HCGenerate to lessen suppression.

Step Two: Use hcg or HMG to kickstart your hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . This will not last however. The body must take over on its own, but this will help. DO NOT over use hcg. It will only lose effectiveness if you do too much.

Step Three: Use Proviron and/or Unleashed to lower sex hormone binding globulin and increase free testosterone -- making it as high as possible, even when suppressed. At some point you have to come off the Proviron but the Unleashed , which works similarly, can be used indefinitely.

Step Four: Use Aromasin to remove excess estrogen that may build up when androgen levels are lower and to allow the body to create more natural testosterone.

Use POST CYCLE to detox Liver, balance e and maintain erectile function -- VERY IMPORTANT when recovering. It keep the hormonal system working and that keeps the body making testosterone.

Step Five: Use Forma- Stanzol to keep Estro on check. If you're ultra sensitive to estrogen sides, add a tiny bit of Arimidex. That's all you need.

Step Six: Follow with BRIDGE to keep that "on" feeling. gear is also excellent to replicate the extra nitrogen that steroids provide. The 2 work great together.

There you have it. It's a little more complicated than just popping a pill of one thing or the other, but it's the only TRUE PCT there is. And the bottom line is ...it works. EVERYTIME. GUARANTEED.

Do it smart. Do it safe
    Ya clomid is an estrogen, but it is a very weak one so it binds instead of the bodies natural stronger estrogens. This lowers estrogen and tells the male body to create more estrogen. Because males do not have ovaries and they get estrogen through aromatase enzyme, the body produces more test which in turns helps the body recover. In theory increasing lh, Fsh, and ultimately test. And ive used hcgenerate and its not bad but clomid and nolva with some adex or letro at the end is the best, or at least very good. And if you run an ai, aka aromatase inhibitor, then the test made to increase estrogen because of the clomid cant aromatise so you dont get more estrogen just more test. Its hard to trust you when you only mention one brand and 3 different supps you gotta admit man. I would trust like 100 people on AM who take nolva/clomid over your retarded a$$
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

That's not right, you missed out Need 2 Slin, PhytoSerms-347, ****-DAA, N2 GUARD, Need 2 Sleep, Advanced Probiotic and Acnetame. Don't forget the **** T-Shirt, I swear everytime I put it on I could feel my T levels rising and estrogen lowering.

Seriously guys Do it smart. Do it safe

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

**** shooting itself in the foot bigtime here....

Hi, I own XYZ widgets... do you use other widgets? NONE of them work! They are all fake and no proven science! Use my XYZ widgets the only ones in the world that work! And with them use our XYZ oil, again the only oil in the world that works! And when you buy them it will be in a XYZ bag, the only bags in the world that hold things! And dont forget your reciept, its the only receipt that has numbers on it in the world!

This is not an advertisement, this is proven science!

Signed,

Head of doushbagginess
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I will say that I honestly have no idea who this guy is. He's not a rep on any of our forums and isn't affiliated with us in any way. I know it obviously seems otherwise....believe it or not....just wanted to throw that out there.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    **** shooting itself in the foot bigtime here....

Hi, I own XYZ widgets... do you use other widgets? NONE of them work! They are all fake and no proven science! Use my XYZ widgets the only ones in the world that work! And with them use our XYZ oil, again the only oil in the world that works! And when you buy them it will be in a XYZ bag, the only bags in the world that hold things! And dont forget your reciept, its the only receipt that has numbers on it in the world!

This is not an advertisement, this is proven science!

Signed,

Head of doushbagginess
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I will say that I honestly have no idea who this guy is. He's not a rep on any of our forums and isn't affiliated with us in any way. I know it obviously seems otherwise....believe it or not....just wanted to throw that out there.
    As DarkHalf said, we legitimately don't know who this guy is.

If you've followed any of our reps around on AM, you would clearly see that we recommend SERMs on a very regular basis, even for some "milder" cycles. I obviously stand behind HCGenerate and other products of ours that work great, but that doesn't mean I'd go into PCT without a SERM.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

TBH, I thought it may be a market competitor. I know some **** reps do push their products a little overboard sometimes but not as blatant as this. His first posts seem very elaborately done.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    TBH, I thought it may be a market competitor. I know some **** reps do push their products a little overboard sometimes but not as blatant as this. His first posts seem very elaborately done.
    Sabotage!!!!

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Sabotage!!!!

Thanks for the lol, DH. I love that video.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Bowl of candy.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    As DarkHalf said, we legitimately don't know who this guy is.

If you've followed any of our reps around on AM, you would clearly see that we recommend SERMs on a very regular basis, even for some "milder" cycles. I obviously stand behind HCGenerate and other products of ours that work great, but that doesn't mean I'd go into PCT without a SERM.
    Exactly I have no idea who this guy is as well. Also seconding what Beast says. HCGenerate is a great a great product, but it is not all we would recommend for a PCT. Many feel a SERM is very important with any form of cycle.
    ACSM-CPT
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.

thats like a $300 PCT routine, hahaha, I'll just stay on gear!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    thats like a $300 PCT routine, hahaha, I'll just stay on gear!!
    I think we'd all just like to stay on gear
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by senjuriko View Post
    I think this is my favorite part, because in the absence of having been using a SERM on cycle, and in the absence of running testosterone or an aromatizing compound for the cycle, there isn't any estrogen buildup. As your body creates the estrogen from the androgens you have nothing to worry about estrogen buildup particularly when "androgen levels are low".
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. May 21, 2011 - 6pm - It all ends?
    By T-AD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:21 AM
  2. Wakeboarding 2011
    By bakerderek0 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 01:23 PM
  3. Cricket WC 2011
    By snuggy in forum Sports Talk