5 week DMZ PCT questions

  1. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1514
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    5 week DMZ PCT questions


    So I am running a 5 week CEL DMZ cycle at 30/30/30/45/45 in the winter and runnig my SERM as Torem 120/90/60/60/30 i also have a selection of clomid and nolva on hand all from different places because I am paranoid I will get a fake one one time. I am excited to try torem I never have gotten to use it. anyways my question is how to use my natural products in PCT. I love DAA, it really helps me so I want to add that in pct but dont know if i should start right away wait. i plan on using DAA, Formestane or Erase, and Hgh-Up. If I use Formestane I may add a cort blocker as well. MOney isnt really an issue I jsut dont know if Erase is strong enough AI? I will also being using CEL cycle support on cycle and pct. how should i add the natural stack in with the AI, and which AI should i use? I would also use the hghup and DAA at same time to avoid prolactin sides.

  2. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here's what I would do....

    Get some **** DAA (16.99 shipped @ **** store with needto139 discount code)

    You can go either way with anti-e. We have a transdermal formestane (formastanozol) at *********. Erase is a solid choice too. You can't go wrong with either. Flip a coin!

    Start your SERM, DAA, and Anti-E on day 1 of PCT
  3. New Member
    TmRich0808's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    71.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Here's what I would do....

    Get some **** DAA (16.99 shipped @ **** store with needto139 discount code)

    You can go either way with anti-e. We have a transdermal formestane (formastanozol) at *********. Erase is a solid choice too. You can't go wrong with either. Flip a coin!

    Start your SERM, DAA, and Anti-E on day 1 of PCT
    Instead of using DAA, could you use one of those "all-in-one" post cycle therapy supps like CEL's PCT assist? I am planning on running a PCT that has a SERM, topical formestane, PCT assist, and supress-c. Im going to start serm and pct assist on day 1 of post cycle, formestane will be run at a low dose the last 2 weeks of cycle and ramped up during PCT and suppress-c will start week 2 of PCT. Would this suffice without having a test booster?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd still throw in the DAA....that's really going to help you hang on to those strength gains and help you recover faster. Esp with the formestane....that will help control the rise of estrogen from the DAA. I would never run a post cycle without DAA.

    However what you posted looks fine.

    I just came off cycle and have been using DAA and it's helped my strength to continue to climb.
  5. New Member
    TmRich0808's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    71.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I'd still throw in the DAA....that's really going to help you hang on to those strength gains and help you recover faster. Esp with the formestane....that will help control the rise of estrogen from the DAA. I would never run a post cycle without DAA.

    However what you posted looks fine.

    I just came off cycle and have been using DAA and it's helped my strength to continue to climb.
    Well you convinced me. Ill be adding it in. Your cycle is only as good as your post cycle.
  6. Advanced Member
    darsh89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    9985
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    So I am running a 5 week CEL DMZ cycle at 30/30/30/45/45 in the winter and runnig my SERM as Torem 120/90/60/60/30 i also have a selection of clomid and nolva on hand all from different places because I am paranoid I will get a fake one one time. I am excited to try torem I never have gotten to use it. anyways my question is how to use my natural products in PCT. I love DAA, it really helps me so I want to add that in pct but dont know if i should start right away wait. i plan on using DAA, Formestane or Erase, and Hgh-Up. If I use Formestane I may add a cort blocker as well. MOney isnt really an issue I jsut dont know if Erase is strong enough AI? I will also being using CEL cycle support on cycle and pct. how should i add the natural stack in with the AI, and which AI should i use? I would also use the hghup and DAA at same time to avoid prolactin sides.
    Here is what I would do for your pct:

    Start DAA at 3 grams a day 1 week before pct ends and throughout pct, it takes about a week to kick in so this is why some people prefer to start it early.
    Run torem at the dosage you have planned.
    Run erase at 3/3/2/2/1 starting the 4th week of nolva. Overlapping these products is a good idea. Estrogen is often still high when coming off a serm so erase will help regulate this. Think of the erase as a pct for your pct.

    Formestane is steroidal, i would not run it during pct.
    If you want to run the hgh up you can but i dont thinks its necessary (unless you are really sensitive to prolactin issues, then go ahead and run it), but if you run it just start it the first day of pct
  7. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    Well you convinced me. Ill be adding it in. Your cycle is only as good as your post cycle.
    Good stuff. It's so cheap it's kind of dumb not too. Helps your testes recover faster and gives you some strength. And the form should help dry you out a bit.

    Be sure to bump this up and let us know how your PCT went once it's all said and done
  8. New Member
    TmRich0808's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    71.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Good stuff. It's so cheap it's kind of dumb not too. Helps your testes recover faster and gives you some strength. And the form should help dry you out a bit.

    Be sure to bump this up and let us know how your PCT went once it's all said and done
    will do. ill be running dzine/m1,4add stack so my PCT needs to be thorough.
  9. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10717
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh yeah duh....I forgot you jumped in on my m14add thread....i'm doing the DMZ, M14, MLMG stack in the winter
  10. New Member
    TmRich0808's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    71.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Oh yeah duh....I forgot you jumped in on my m14add thread....i'm doing the DMZ, M14, MLMG stack in the winter
    Oh yeah thats right. Thats gonna be a stellar cycle. Ill be doing mine about the same time so we can keep each other posted.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. On 3rd week of s-drol...some questions/tips
    By thunderdome in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:46 AM
  2. few questions - seeing urologist this week, starting trt
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 07:38 PM
  3. Going in this week for physical and bloodwork...a couple questions?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:00 AM
  4. 2nd week cycle questions?
    By JayRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 07:41 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in