Mod edit: read the rules

Last edited:
Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
pct suggestion:

Clomid 50/50/50/50 this means 50mg per day per week for 4 weeks
Nolva 20/20/10/10 this means 20mg per day per week for 2 weeks then 10mgs per day per week for 2 weeks

also get a natural test booster google "HCGenerate"- this stuff get great reviews never used it though.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
yea lol it is man.. i just got tired of taking all this **** and i felt like i wasnt getting any bigger, i got toned but not bigger, taking gs whey and multivatims.. man i just wasnt seeing results.. but now im trippin out on this whole pct cycle man.. i ordered powerfull by usplabs so i wouldnt use roids. but i gave in and look at me know.. trippin out on what to do next.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Like I wrote earlier, go to www.pharmacyreviewer.com to find some legit online pharmacies where you can buy nolvadex or clomid. I myself ordered from one of the sites that received good ratings, and I received my goods without any hassle.

Dosing as suggested above, personally I would go with nolva as people seem to have more sides with clomid, but either should be fine.

Add something like PCT assist & a test booster.

buckeye12

Awards
20/20/10/10 per week? What exactly is your daily intake or are you saying just it is a weekly dose once per week?

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
well my dosage is what it says on the bottle, ive been taking 1 pill with every meal. breakfast, lunch. and dinner. protein in between meals. of 24g. and 3 scoops of gs whey after the workout. i hope jack3d doesnt f@$# with this some more ;(

just outta curiosity, how f'ed am i already? this is my first cycle of anything.. you can obviously tell im a newbie to this. but none of my friends are even talking about getting clomid or nolvadex.. i will post up what they are getting when they get it.

so 90 pills of 10mg will last me for the entire four weeks? 20/20/10/10 on nolvadex? 20 mg per day for 2 weeks? then 10mg per day for the last 2 weeks? newbie here man :(

Last edited:
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
well my dosage is what it says on the bottle, ive been taking 1 pill with every meal. breakfast, lunch. and dinner. protein in between meals. of 24g. and 3 scoops of gs whey after the workout. i hope jack3d doesnt f@$# with this some more ;(

just outta curiosity, how f'ed am i already? this is my first cycle of anything.. you can obviously tell im a newbie to this. but none of my friends are even talking about getting clomid or nolvadex.. i will post up what they are getting when they get it.

so 90 pills of 10mg will last me for the entire four weeks? 20/20/10/10 on nolvadex? 20 mg per day for 2 weeks? then 10mg per day for the last 2 weeks? newbie here man :(
Yahh, i know a couple people that are 17-19 and have ran multiple cycles but havn't ever used a SERM, they're fine, but dont be like them, strive to be different and do the right thing because it would be just your luck that Gyno pops up all over those nipples of your's and you cant get hard for 2 months.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
lol... google " research clomid", "research toremifine", "research nolvadex"...

pct suggestion:

Clomid 50/50/50/50 this means 50mg per week for 4 weeks
Nolva 20/20/10/10 this means 20mg per week for 2 weeks then 10mgs per week for 2 weeks

also get a natural test booster google "HCGenerate"- this stuff get great reviews never used it though.
X2. agreed

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
stop feeding the trolls.... this is the same thread almost verbatim over on another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.