Combining SERMs for PCT: Thoughts/Opinions

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
This would be my first post here, so bear with me.

I'm in the process of planning a halodrol (helladrol) cycle, & I'm now nailing down the PCT. This cycle is still a year or so away, but I'm a worry wart & like to everything in stone first before I purchase anything.
Originally I planned on running Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) for my PCT, standard doses. However, on another forum I saw the idea/model of combining 2 SERMs (torem & clomid). It was explained that this particular combo uses clomid for the quick test rebound, & torem for the gyno prevention. Also, they stated that by combining the 2 you can cut the dose in half.

This sounds like a great idea, so I just want some additional opinions/feedback on this. Firsthand experience would be great.

Any & all help is much appreciated

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of combing clomid and torem. They are generally used interchangeably. One or the other. Maybe you are thinking NOLVA and clomid together? That would make more sense with nolva preventing gyno. Even then I still think you pick one SERM and go with it, theres no need for two of them.

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
I've never heard of combing clomid and torem. They are generally used interchangeably. One or the other. Maybe you are thinking NOLVA and clomid together? That would make more sense with nolva preventing gyno. Even then I still think you pick one SERM and go with it, theres no need for two of them.
No, clomid & torem. I've never heard of it either, but I do trust the guy I heard it from. He likes the combo, & he's claimed it works better than anyone SERM.

But hopefully someone else has heard of or tried this. Thanks for the feedback though.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
isnt torem the best?my friend for every cycle (pins) using nolva 40/20/20/10 clomid 50/50/25/25 and is back to normal even after 16 week test deca winstrol cycleswith no hcg

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
Would you still go full dose of each? (for halodrol PCT)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just pick a SERM of your choice. (I prefer clomid) and then add a good natty test booster to it like HCGenerate. A decent AI like Formastanozol wouldn't be a bad idea to add in either, but I would not run 2 SERMS together especially with a mild oral like Helladrol

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
with a heavy or long pin cycle its okay to stack clomid and nolva together. ive only heard of a couple people doing torem and clomid together and they low dosed clomid at just 25mg. for a mild PH cycle jsut use one serm. Do Clomid,testbooster, and over the counter AI. Or Nolva, testbooster and if worried about rebound get an AI. only time id stack Serms in a oral cycle is if i wanted to get rid of a serm and was going a big stack oh PH's or a harsher cycle like sd 20/20/30/30 then id do clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 20/20/10/10.

side note i always used clomid because i liked the fact at what it would do to my balls but a lot of people are saying NOLVA/DAA combo is great!

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
Yeah, I prolly will just go with one SERM. More than likely clomid or nolva.
Wanted to see what the opinions were on this though.

Thanks for all the feedback.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
nolva-20/20/10/10
clomid-75/50/50/25
aromasin-25/25/25/25/12.5

maybe some daa/macuna and youre gunna feel like you never came off

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would just pick a SERM of your choice. (I prefer clomid) and then add a good natty test booster to it like HCGenerate. A decent AI like Formastanozol wouldn't be a bad idea to add in either, but I would not run 2 SERMS together especially with a mild oral like Helladrol
agreed. This is EXACTLY what I would do if I were to do a cycle myself.