Best pct for epi cycle?
- 07-16-2011, 09:57 PM
- 07-22-2011, 01:52 AM
07-22-2011, 03:33 AM
I ran an epi cycle about 2 years ago I used pct assist and inhibit-e as the pct, I didn't use a serm but it was also my second cycle (if you count m1-d as a cycle lol) and I didn't know all that I know now.
I'd recommend a natty test booster, an anti estrogen/ anti cortisol and definately a SERM.
07-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Ideal pct imo:
clomid: 50/50/50/50 OR torem: 120 (first 3)90/60/60/30
daa: 3g/day (buy bulk from NP)
hcgen: rec. dose
anti-cort of your choice (have used ds lx and pp eam, like both)
This is the base for all my pcts, and I normally feel fully recovered by the end of week 2/early week 3. If you really increase your chances of maintaining gains, throw in some Osta or Anabeta. Haven't tried either, but both have gotten great reviews as add-ins to pct recently. Hope this helps.
07-24-2011, 10:03 PM
07-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Recoverbro Elite"This is what we've been working on"
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
- By dumbhick3 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM