Liquid nolva question and nolva on cycle question

liftsalot

Awards
Whats up guys so heres the stats im 5'5 151 pounds just got done about maxing out on my own i went from 130 to 151lbs on my own with no prohormones. I have a mild case of gyno on one side medium sized lump from a poorly planned pct awhile back with furazadrol. My question is i have never used nolva, before i got some from ebay of all places but it looks legit. The one thing that was a little weird is the guy i bought it from blacked out the name of the company on the bottle im sure he just didnt want me to find out what he payed for it. Im assuming i am to ignore the warning that sudden death may occor from oral human consumprion right? LOL i know your all laughing but ive never got the liquid before. Another question since ive had a mild case of gyno what are some signs to watch for as far as flare ups and is it ok to run nolva oncyle as well. I have read it can hinder gains is that true? WOuld i be better just with some inhibit-e oncycle? The compound im getting redy to run is H-drol 50/75/75/75/75and possibly75 pct is obviously liquid nolva 20/20/10/10 and nutraplanet powder DAA, liver assist and reduce xt. And of course cycle assist throught on cycle. Any help guys would be appriciated.

strmiskac019

Awards
I think that your halodrol dosing protocol sounds good. I would defnitely throw some NAC (N-Acetyl-L-cysteine) in for extra liver protection. Since halodrol is a dry compound and is also methylated, this will be needed. Start taking the nac at 600 to 1000 mg a day along with 800 to 1000 mg of milk thistle a couple weeks before you start your cycle, and also throughout and during pct. For pct with halodrol, to be safe I would do some nolvadex at 40/20/20/10 to taper down on it to avoid an estrogen rebound effect. I liked halodrol and gained 12 lbs on it from just 50 mg a day for 4 weeks.

liftsalot

Awards
Thanks for your response, do you have any experience with running a AI on cycle have you heard if it can hinder gains? Did you use a serm for your H-drol PCT or did you go OTC?

strmiskac019

Awards
I have honestly never ran an AI while on cycle but i have heard that it can sometimes hinder gains. The "4-chloro" at the beginning of halodrol doesn't allow it to aromatize so on cycle gyno shouldn't be an issue. I am running nolvadex at 10 mg a day right now during my tren 13 ethyl cycle when i start to get tender on my nipples. I actually used a combination of 6 bromo, trib, and atd during my post cycle therapy after halodrol. i bounced back totally fine, and kept about 8 pounds of what i gained on cycle. Halodrol doesn't really suppress you that bad, so a good otc pct should be okay. But to be safe, i would probably try to get ahold of some nolva.

liftsalot

Awards
Ya i have nolva so thats what im going with just to be on the safe side, my first cycle i did i though i had everything thought through i ran a cycle of furazadrol by axis labs and didnt even use a AI for pct beause i read everywhere that it wasnt nessisary for the dose i was taking. But found out the hard way i should have used one i have a medium sized lump now on my right pec. Ya tren 13 ive heard can cause gyno flare ups pretty easily. Do you think its best for me to wait if i just got done running aracadonic acid DAA and ATD before i jump on H-drol?

strmiskac019

Awards
Ya i have nolva so thats what im going with just to be on the safe side, my first cycle i did i though i had everything thought through i ran a cycle of furazadrol by axis labs and didnt even use a AI for pct beause i read everywhere that it wasnt nessisary for the dose i was taking. But found out the hard way i should have used one i have a medium sized lump now on my right pec. Ya tren 13 ive heard can cause gyno flare ups pretty easily. Do you think its best for me to wait if i just got done running aracadonic acid DAA and ATD before i jump on H-drol?

Yeah I think every prohormone cycle needs pct. Yeah the tren 13 ethyl was making my left one flare up pretty bad, but started the nolva for a few days at 20 mg a day, and it disappeared. One thing I have recently read about nolvadex is that it can shut down your sex drive by lowering estrogen to the extreme. It doesnt do this to everyone, but you may want to consider going with a different pct. Thats what i would do after reading those horror stories. Toremiphene Citrate is supposed to be pretty awesome. Google how to taper down on it after you get off. You can get it off of a lot of research chemical websites. Personal message me if you need to know of a couple of those websites.

strmiskac019

Awards
yeah and also its a good idea to wait until about a month after the atd to start halodrol

liftsalot

Awards
yeah and also its a good idea to wait until about a month after the atd to start halodrol
Well I kinda already started the H-drol today was my first day. Why do you think its a good idea to wait a month or so after stopping the ATD? Should i stop my cycle and wait since its only been a day?