Slight Gyno After Cycle

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
So I did my first PH. H-drol for 6 weeks, 3 weeks at 50, 3 weeks at 75. Just finished my PCT..Nolva 20/20/10/10, Erase, 2 caps/day, and DAA 4 caps/day. I started to notice a slight lump on my right nipple. Should i continue to run the nolva or get some letro? I have heard that both will work but wasnt sure if i should run Nolva for that long. Thanks for the help guys

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
So I did my first PH. H-drol for 6 weeks, 3 weeks at 50, 3 weeks at 75. Just finished my PCT..Nolva 20/20/10/10, Erase, 2 caps/day, and DAA 4 caps/day. I started to notice a slight lump on my right nipple. Should i continue to run the nolva or get some letro? I have heard that both will work but wasnt sure if i should run Nolva for that long. Thanks for the help guys
Anyone?

liftsalot

Awards
Do or did you have any pain at all where the lump is? Make sure you check the other side to to make sure if there is a similar lump on the other side it is normal to have a slight lump under your nipple. Another question did you take the erase at the same time as the nolva? Its usally best to start the nolva first two weeks solo and bring in the AI around week three or week four to help keep esto rebound down. Hope this helps bro. Have you stopped nolva yet? I would run nolva first and see what that does. If it dosent work then maybe look in to some letro.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
No lump on the left. Yeah I started them both at the same time. I wouldn't say there is any pain. Just sensitive

liftsalot

Awards
No lump on the left. Yeah I started them both at the same time. I wouldn't say there is any pain. Just sensitive
When you look in the mirror does one side look bigger that the other? And how long has it been again since ur cycle ended?