4 Week Tren/Epi cycle, Clomid or Nolva?

kyled427

Awards
Well the title basically says it all. I am about to do a 4 week cycle of Tren/Epi and found what I hope to be a good source for pharm SERMs, so should I use Clomid or Nolvadex for my PCT along with DAA? Which would be more effective? Also, what dose should I use of them? I was going to do Nolva 20/20/10/10, but do not know about the Clomid.

Also, I am not asking anyone for a good source because that is against the terms of service, but if one did just miraculously end up in my PM folder I wouldn't be mad.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Well the title basically says it all. I am about to do a 4 week cycle of Tren/Epi and found what I hope to be a good source for pharm SERMs, so should I use Clomid or Nolvadex for my PCT along with DAA? Which would be more effective? Also, what dose should I use of them? I was going to do Nolva 20/20/10/10, but do not know about the Clomid.

Also, I am not asking anyone for a good source because that is against the terms of service, but if one did just miraculously end up in my PM folder I wouldn't be mad.
I'm planning the same cycle with the original MG Spawn. Will be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Also, what about Activate X vs DAA for the nat. test booster in PCT?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always want to use Clomid for any progestins. Nolva can cause prolactin problems in PCT.

kyled427

Awards
So for PCT Taking just Clomid in combination with DAA is effective PCT? What do I dose the Clomid?

Really nervous about Gyno, but using the clomid/ DAA combo will ensure I won't get gyno? Thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
75/50/50/25 clomid, taper it down
HCGenerate 5 caps a day
Forma stanzol 5 pumps AM+PM

I would spend a few more bucks on PCT after running an oral tren, you will be really shut down from it