Epi 00/00/00/20/40/50/50

about one week left until PCT

here's the plan:

nolva 30/20/20/10 mgs

erase 1/1/3/3/3 caps

anabeta 4/4/4/4 caps

DAA 3/3/3/3 grams

perform 4/4/4/4 caps

how am i looking? i was going to hold off on the erase until the 3rd week but im already having some cortisol issues

thanks!!

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Drop everything except Nolva - PCT is very simple, SERMs only(preferably Nolva & Clomid combination).

steppinRazor

Awards
hahaha that NOT what i wanted to hear.

i realize its quite a bit, but i was kinda looking for modifying doses, maybe add-ons or dropping ONE item..lol

im pretty pumped about the anabeta btw

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- When it comes to PHs/DS people always go ridiculously crazy on the protection supplements (a bunch of crap while on, preloading other crap before cycle etc) and also to PCT.
- PCT is all about restarting the HPTA via inhibiting with the anterior pituary gland to restart producing gonadotropins - that's what SERMs' mechanism of action is.
All the other stuff will do very very little to nothing as far HPTA recovery goes - as far as libido a simple TT supp will do the trick and that's about it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Drop everything except Nolva - PCT is very simple, SERMs only(preferably Nolva & Clomid combination).
i agree here for sure. i would also certainly throw in clomid. the only other thing id do is at beginning week 4 throw in erase to combat e2 rebound and control cortisol for a month. you could also start a natty tbooster at same time and run for 8 weeks. running any kind of tbooster in the first few weeks is just throwing money away if your using clomid, which you should, or tore if you prefer.

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah down the road, maybe next year, if i do another cycle i will buy some clomid. but thats not exactly an option this time around.. unfortunately. had i done more research clomid would've been at the top of my list.

so yaz, you're telling me the DAA is going to have minimal effect? thats not the impression i was under.. idunno. im still relatively new to the game..

ive read the bennefits of anabeta and thought, hell why not?

another concern of mine was running the erase from the get go, even being at 1 pill. any thoughts?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Everybody for Nolva and Phytoserms-347 for PCT say "I".

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah down the road, maybe next year, if i do another cycle i will buy some clomid. but thats not exactly an option this time around.. unfortunately. had i done more research clomid would've been at the top of my list.

so yaz, you're telling me the DAA is going to have minimal effect? thats not the impression i was under.. idunno. im still relatively new to the game..

another concern of mine was running the erase from the get go, even being at 1 pill. any thoughts?
honestly if i were in your position id do one of 2 things.
1) its not too late to order clomid. you can have it at your door in 2-3 days if you do proper RESEARCH for clomid. although i would only use those in a pinch which you obviously are.
2)id run your nolva along with 8 weeks of primordial performance test recovery stack(which would be 2 trs kits). the trs has been used by many many people with fantastic results

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Everybody for Nolva and Phytoserms-347 for PCT say "I".
nay... clomid is cheaper and light years ahead of 347 in terms of what you are trying to achieve in pct. 347 at end of pct as serm dose going down, yes. of course along with an ai and cort control. at the moment there is one product to fulfill both roles, erase

Yaz

Yaz

Awards

- As i mentioned earlier, i agree in this one with ambulldog - no matter the cycle PCT should always have as a base Nolva & Clomid.
- Let me answer you about DAA with your own logic - what do you thinkg is more stronger a breast cancer medication or a non essential amino acid for HPTA recovery ?
- I checked anabeta, and researced actually the substance - yes indeed helps with the libido but that's about it. Have Nolva and Clomid as PCT and maybe throw in 1(!) supplement for libido - that's it.

nay... clomid is cheaper and light years ahead of 347 in terms of what you are trying to achieve in pct. 347 at end of pct as serm dose going down, yes. of course along with an ai and cort control. at the moment there is one product to fulfill both roles, erase
- Something that most people do also wrong is throwing on PCT an AI(for some reason always Aromasin) - there's absolutely no reason for doing so, because as long as there are no esters on and your test is slowly but gradually coming back there's no fear for estro rebound or anything remotely close to that.