Nolva, Torem or Clomid for hdrol

negi01

Awards
Im 22, Planning on running 50/75/75/75/75/75 of HdrolHave CEL cycle assist, fish oil, joint support, taurine, BCAA, vitamins etc.Gonna run PES Erase and DAA along with a SERM, I'm just not sure what to use. What would best fit this cycle? Least sides? Most effective? Also not sure on the dosage. Thanks!

negi01

Awards
Ok thank for the link. Also do you prefer liquid or tabs? Also what's the half life and what times of the day would I take it?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i like tabs, alwasy prefer them.

for daa just split it up and for clomid it doesnt matter it lasts liek 2 days or some shti. just take it once a day

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nolva is a better serm than clomid. Clomid is pro and anti estrogenic, however it does stim the testies to produce more T to recover your body back to pre cycle T levels.

I would get a AI for when the SERM ends, (which ever you pick) so you will be prepared for estrogen rebound.

In the NTBM section there is a sticky "101 steroids", it covers noval and clomid both very well, along with AI's, etc, etc....

negi01

Awards
I've heard nolva is a popular and effective route also. Are the sides worse or better than clomid? Also I've heard you can get cataracts from clomid is this the same for nolva?