is pct without a serm possible?

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
just curious about this. if you have an AI, is a SERM 100% necessary?

i ordered a SERM from a source that was previously reliable. if for any reason it falls through this time, im trying to explore any alternatives.

i know you arent supposed to start a cycle without already having the PCT on hand, so spare me the lectures on that.

my PCT is clomid, ashwagandha, tribulus, rhodiola rosea, eleuthero, hrony goat weed, maca root, stinging nettle, vitamin C for cortisol, creatine, DAA, kre alkalyn, and formestane if needed, not to mention my liver supps

any advice on either how to change up my PCT or how to handle the unlikely situation of not having a SERM, would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Depends on the cycle.
<br><br>

SD and LMG stack. ran the SD with the LMG for four weeks and continued the lmg for two more weeks.

>took formestane the whole time cuz i heard lmg can aromatize. i still hav formestane but i stopped and started on the little bit of clomid i have left from a previous cycle.

so if i couldnt get the serm for whatever reason, would the AI keep my body from rebounding?

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
SD and LMG stack. ran the SD with the LMG for four weeks and continued the lmg for two more weeks.

so if i couldnt get the serm for whatever reason, would the AI keep my body from rebounding?
The question I have is will you start producing your own test quickly after a suppressive cycle with out a serm? My opinion is no. I wouldn't run that cycle with out clomid or torem on the shelf.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
im not too worried about it, its alredy shipped, it just hasnt had any update on the tracking info for a couple days so i was worried something may have gone wrong. if its alredy shipped there shouldnt be an issue right?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I call any PCT without a serm PCF. Post Cycle FAILURE. :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you have a tracking number for it, I'm going to assume it's from a research chem site, not a source. And that being the case, I'm sure you're fine.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Well, if you have a tracking number for it, I'm going to assume it's from a research chem site, not a source. And that being the case, I'm sure you're fine.
ya the tracking info hasnt updated since the 5th. it says it will be delivered by the 8th. the last place it shows it being at was new hampshire. im in texas, so i was concernced as to why it hadnt updated the info if it is on its way down here.

the carrier is usps so it wouldnt suprise me if it just was late on the update info. leave it to the government to provide second class service!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
the carrier is usps so it wouldnt suprise me if it just was late on the update info.
I'm in Tejas myself and this happens to me all the time when I get stuff shipped from one of the coasts vis USPS. All of a sudden, you see a whole lot of action on the tracking site or it just gets delivered and then shows up on the site. You'll be fine I'd bet.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I'm in Tejas myself and this happens to me all the time when I get stuff shipped from one of the coasts vis USPS. All of a sudden, you see a whole lot of action on the tracking site or it just gets delivered and then shows up on the site. You'll be fine I'd bet.
ok cool thats kinda wat i figured i just needed to figure out if thats happened to anyone else. thanks for the peace of mind guys!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the list you posted, it looks like quite a lot but if your goin without a serm id say go for it. You could either add or substitute some things with Trans-Resveratrol imo.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Why buy 12 products alone, you could of got a good T booster like HCGenerate, Phytoserms or DAA for much less.....

I think a serm is necessary but not all agree. If you really have a stacked OTC PCT you may be alright but why not make sure you come back well and solidify the gains you made on cycle??

Can it be done, sure with great OTC products, but why not take the easy route and get a SERM and OTC stuff?? Thats truely the best option you have.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
From the list you posted, it looks like quite a lot but if your goin without a serm id say go for it. You could either add or substitute some things with Trans-Resveratrol imo.
oh im using a serm. i was just wondering about the hypothetical. i dunno whether those herbals rilly do anything, but i know they are in every natural test booster i can find so i skipped the high price and small dosages and got the herbs separately at high doses for less money. do you know if they are legit?