Nolva+ Inhibit e vs Clomid + Inhibit e

bizzle1

Awards
Hi Guys

I have managed to find a legit source to get my stuff, and so far I finally have access to serms.

Now currently I have h-drol and Inhibit e

I was going to run:
50/50/50/50 with the hdrol if no results by the end of the 3rd week I will do 50/50/50/75/75.
Will have Milk Thistle and Hawthorne preloaded and dosed all the way through to the end of pct.

I was then going to have my PCT as:
Inhibit e 2/2/1/1
PCT assist
DAA (not sure on the dosing for this)

I haven't as of yet bought DAA or PCT assist due to funds and I find PCT assist quite expensive - tried finding alternatives but no luck.
I would much prefer to stay down the legal route and originally was only going to get the serm for a safety net. (but I have read Nolva and ATD don't mix well at all)

I can get unbranded clomid 20 x 50mg
Lixus clomid 50 x 50mg (not currently in stock)
Unbranded Nolva 30 x 10mg

Was going to run 50/50/25/25 for the clomid for pct or 20/20/10/10 for the nolva.

Do any of you know whether Inhibit e (ATD) will work well with either of the compounds as I would prefer it not to have been a waste - but then again if I won't even need it if I just used a serm and test booster I will probably just sell it.

Or will I be ok to do my original plan and use a serm just incase, and is it worth using pct assist?

Any light on this will be appreciated.

P.s This will be my first cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
in the needtobuildmuscle section there is a sticky 101 to steriods or something along those lines. Nolva and clomid are both covered and so are AI's. you should take a look

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys

I have managed to find a legit source to get my stuff, and so far I finally have access to serms.

Now currently I have h-drol and Inhibit e

I was going to run:
50/50/50/50 with the hdrol if no results by the end of the 3rd week I will do 50/50/50/75/75.
Will have Milk Thistle and Hawthorne preloaded and dosed all the way through to the end of pct.

I was then going to have my PCT as:
Inhibit e 2/2/1/1
PCT assist
DAA (not sure on the dosing for this)

I haven't as of yet bought DAA or PCT assist due to funds and I find PCT assist quite expensive - tried finding alternatives but no luck.
I would much prefer to stay down the legal route and originally was only going to get the serm for a safety net. (but I have read Nolva and ATD don't mix well at all)

I can get unbranded clomid 20 x 50mg
Lixus clomid 50 x 50mg (not currently in stock)
Unbranded Nolva 30 x 10mg

Was going to run 50/50/25/25 for the clomid for pct or 20/20/10/10 for the nolva.

Do any of you know whether Inhibit e (ATD) will work well with either of the compounds as I would prefer it not to have been a waste - but then again if I won't even need it if I just used a serm and test booster I will probably just sell it.

Or will I be ok to do my original plan and use a serm just incase, and is it worth using pct assist?

Any light on this will be appreciated.

P.s This will be my first cycle.
Nolva and inhibit-e should work fine together. I would pick up some trib. and SNS DAA for libido. Or you could stack SNS DAA with PCT Assist.