still have shut down. need help

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
so ive done about 5 different cycles in the past. and my pct has only been test boosters and milk thistle. my most recent cycle really shut me down. it was p phlex. i got backacne and low libido. i took torem for about 3 weeks after that and i still have a bit of low libido and some back acne remaining. can anyone set me up with some proper pct to get me back on track? i tried IP for serm but doesnt seem to be up and running anymore

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get some nolva man. 40/30/20/10. IDK tho, everyone is different. and none of us on this site are really going to know whats going on in your body without bloodwork.

more info would help.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would say clomid at 50/50/50/50 and a bottle of HCGenerate would do you right

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say clomid at 50/50/50/50 and a bottle of HCGenerate would do you right

This will get your libido back for sure. Clomid and HCGenerate=high libido

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
THe hcgenerate will really help. As much as SERM's help T production they mess with your libido a bit. Thats why its so important to have OTC test booster in conjuction with the serm. I would try to stay on a AI also like forma stanzol, so when you end the serm after 4wks you dont get any estrogen rebound afterward.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50/50/25/25/25
erase 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
DAA 0/0/3/3/3/3

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Best thing you can do is go to a doctor if it's that bad.

I'd plan things a little better next time bro, but for me, what works best is:
Exemstane bc no rebound
S1 to keep mass
Something with Fadogia agrestis, HcGenerate is one, but you can use T-Force as it is cheaper
And your regular supports supps

Make sure you are eating the right macros with plenty of health fats in there.

That should do it. Be careful and know your body well. You don't "need" a SERM IMO. The older days there wasn't even SERM. Plus, why stick something the mimics estrogen in your body? Exemstane will bind to the aromatase in your body causing a kick start of test through negative feedback.

Maybe HCG next time? I use it when on gear and had an easy time recovering. I took PheraPhlex a couple years back and experienced the same problem. Shut me down hard. I just kept my diet right on and trained hard. I think back then I was still stuck on clomid and tamox and it FOREVER to recover. Now I use the protocol above. I have a PCT log in here for a cycle after test prop, test e, TNE, and anavar. There are pics in there too. My PCT went beautifully, but that is just me.

Good luck bro

toolband

toolband

Awards
might want to see a doctor and get some blood work done