Hdrol pct help

negi01

Awards
Planning on running 50/75/75/75/75/75Running CEL cycle assist, joint support, fish oil, BCAA, vitamins etc.I've read Hdrol is fairly mild compared to most ph's. I'm not sure about nolva or clomid due to the bad sides ive heard about. I've heard torem isnt too bad on sides. I would take torem with a test booster and anti cortisal. Would OTC purus labs recycle, inhibit e and reduce xt be enough for this cycle? Thanks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you? What are your height, weight and bodyfat percentage? How long have you been training? What does your nutrition look like?

These are all questions that I would obviously ask before recommending you start using H-Drol or any other PH/AAS.

That being said, let's assume that everything is good for you to do this cycle. You've got all of the on-cycle supports covered. H-Drol is more mild than a compound like SD or some others, but it's still not to be taken too lightly. The other thing is that everyone responds differently to compounds, so you have to let your body be the judge of how it feels (e.g. if you bump from 75mg/day to 100mg/day at some point, etc.). Along those same lines, you should assume the worst when it comes to a PCT. Torem definitely seems to be ranked higher by a lot of people in the SERM department. However, that, Nolva or Clomid will all do the trick for you (again, this is some trial and error with how your body reacts).

I would highly recommend having the SERM on hand at the very least, and probably using it just so you can bounce back quicker and maintain your gains.

However, if you opt not to, I'd recommend HCGenerate or Phytoserms along with Forma-Stanzol or Erase, and possibly some DAA at the front end of that to jumpstart things.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Planning on running 50/75/75/75/75/75Running CEL cycle assist, joint support, fish oil, BCAA, vitamins etc.I've read Hdrol is fairly mild compared to most ph's. I'm not sure about nolva or clomid due to the bad sides ive heard about. I've heard torem isnt too bad on sides. I would take torem with a test booster and anti cortisal. Would OTC purus labs recycle, inhibit e and reduce xt be enough for this cycle? Thanks
I plan of starting a similar cycle in about a week...

My pct is as follows

Torem 120-3D,90-4D/60/60/30

Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

Sustain Alpha recommended dosing

Hope that helps.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
However, if you opt not to, I'd recommend HCGenerate or Phytoserms along with Forma-Stanzol or Erase, and possibly some DAA at the front end of that to jumpstart things.[/QUOTE]

Yes this is good. MidwestBeast is sugesting an excellent otc combo. HCGenerate with forma-stanzol will get it DONE. dose DAA at nite with 100mg of b6 and 800 iu of gamma toco-p's, fuc* using DAA as a preworkout, use it to charge testes at nite. add erase at 1 cap daily with your forma dose 7 days into pct. then add a solo run of sustain alpha for a more complete chance of recovery.

Please consider RUNNING 2 GRAMS Of Propionyl-L-Carnitine! beging in pct and every day until your next cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate or Phytoserms with Formastanozol is definitely a win for a combo for sure. Add in DAA and its an epic stack!

TheSig1855

Awards
If you want to possibly lose a majority of your gains and spend alot more money go the OTC way.

RC's are incredibly cheap and effective. Reps tend to give the nod on OTC.

Serm+DAA and maybe a natty test booster if you got the cash or a cortisol if you got the cash.

if you go OTC get a hormonal panel done. your playing roulette with your natty test.

negi01

Awards
I'm 21, been training for 4 years and I've ran epistane about a year back. 5' 11 and I'm 213 11% bf. I was looking at phytoserm-347, PES Erase, nat test booster and DAA for an otc buy. But for about the same price I could switch out phytoserm for a SERM such as torem and the otc products, I've been leaning towards that. Has anybody heard of some sides on torem?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
If you want to possibly lose a majority of your gains and spend alot more money go the OTC way.

Serm+DAA and maybe a natty test booster if you got the cash or a cortisol if you got the cash.

if you go OTC get a hormonal panel done. your playing roulette with your natty test.
DAA is a natural test booster, thats why you take it

I'm 21, been training for 4 years and I've ran epistane about a year back. 5' 11 and I'm 213 11% bf. I was looking at phytoserm-347, PES Erase, nat test booster and DAA for an otc buy. But for about the same price I could switch out phytoserm for a SERM such as torem and the otc products, I've been leaning towards that. Has anybody heard of some sides on torem?
21 is way to young and your only hurting yourself in the long run. You got lucky with choosing epistane because it shows AI properties. Also, don't overkill with the PCT supplements. I typically run Nolva and a test booster and Im fine. Torem is widely used and a lot of research done with it, it is effective with minimal sides. What PH are you trying to take this time?

negi01

Awards
Yea I know I'm right at the line when it comes to age. I'm running Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75. I could cut back on pct supps. I would be planning on running liquid torem in this case and Im not sure how to dose that. Also do you know what some of the sides are?

negi01

Awards
Off topic but Also, for when I run 3 a day should I run 3 spread out across the day (ex 1 7am, another at 2 pm, and the last at 630 an hour pre workout) or 1 at 7am and 2 preworkout at 630. Thanks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Here's all you need for post cycle:

1. Cycle Support - N2Guard
2. SERM - Clomid
3. Test Booster - HCGenerate
4. Anti-Cortisol of your choice (optional)
5. Anti-Estrogen of your choice (optional)

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Off topic but Also, for when I run 3 a day should I run 3 spread out across the day (ex 1 7am, another at 2 pm, and the last at 630 an hour pre workout) or 1 at 7am and 2 preworkout at 630. Thanks
I prefer one in the AM and two 2 hours preworkout. I don't like taking PH's close to bed cause it interfers with my sleep