one week in and injured

atlmiamifan

Awards
Well im about a week into an epi cycle and i messed up my shoulder bad. I have been having problems for years with that shoulder but I did something to really hurt it, im about to get an mri. I am so damn mad right now but I need stop, what do I need to do if anything? I have taken 20/30/40/40/40/40 and so far today I have taken 20mg. thanks guys

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So you're a week in at 20mg/day, right? Be as specific as you can (e.g. 10 days, 7 days, etc.).

That early in and with a shoulder injury, I'd jump off and right onto a natural test booster. That is low enough and short enough that you shouldn't need to do a full PCT. You can keep taking your support supps for another week or so just to be safe, but that's what I'd do. If it were anything less significant, I'd think about staying on cycle, but that is an injury that will affect everything pretty drastically, so I'd just can it. If you don't have a test booster on hand, I'd nab some HCGenerate or Phytoserms since NTBM ships it out super fast.

Either way, that sucks, bro, and I hope it turns out not to be anything too significant. Please keep us updated.

atlmiamifan

Awards
So you're a week in at 20mg/day, right? Be as specific as you can (e.g. 10 days, 7 days, etc.).

That early in and with a shoulder injury, I'd jump off and right onto a natural test booster. That is low enough and short enough that you shouldn't need to do a full PCT. You can keep taking your support supps for another week or so just to be safe, but that's what I'd do. If it were anything less significant, I'd think about staying on cycle, but that is an injury that will affect everything pretty drastically, so I'd just can it. If you don't have a test booster on hand, I'd nab some HCGenerate or Phytoserms since NTBM ships it out super fast.

Either way, that sucks, bro, and I hope it turns out not to be anything too significant. Please keep us updated.
I put the dose for each day I have been on above. 20mg 25th, 30mg 26th, 40mg 27th on.....
Yes I have a test booster so I guess Ill try that and see. It does suck very bad, I been wanting to do this for years. thanks for help

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I put the dose for each day I have been on above. 20mg 25th, 30mg 26th, 40mg 27th on.....
Yes I have a test booster so I guess Ill try that and see. It does suck very bad, I been wanting to do this for years. thanks for help
Ah, I see how you listed it out -- my bad. I'm so used to seeing that as week-by-week that I just sort of jumped to that conclusion. That certainly doesn't look like it'll be bad enough to cause any problems for you. Just monitor your body and make sure you don't have any symptoms arising (and remember that stress alone can cause a whole slew of nasty sides). Best of luck with a quick recovery.