Just got some torem looks kind of funny??

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Just got my RUI liquid torem in the mail today it is a milky green color with very small white flakes in it. Does anyone have any experience with it? Is this typical appearance of the product? Also it says 60mls but it only looks like a one ounce (30ml) bottle.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
normal... shaky shaky before use.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
10-4 I've heard there were flakes in it. I thought I saw in another thread somewhere that it was clear green, It may have been another product.

andy148lbs

Awards
what about separation......do they all do that???? I got mine a few weeks ago different research comp. and no separation

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
what about separation......do they all do that???? I got mine a few weeks ago different research comp. and no separation
Some do, others do not, dependant on what the chem is suspended in.

andy148lbs

Awards
also mine kinda smells like mouthwash my rats dont seem to mind and checking there temp. after giving them a dose seems to be slightly higher(a litte warm). got it from a banner on this forum and you get a good discount. are my rats ok?

warrior6

Awards
I actually just order my torem from RUI Monday. I have also taken their liquid clomi before, and before I knew to mix it with water it already burnt my taste buds off, are you mixing the torem or taking it straight?

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
ill probably mix it with a little gatorade and take it as a shot.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Ive read its not good to mix it with anything but to shoot it directly in the rats mouth... dont take my word. just what Ive read more than 1x

warrior6

Awards
I just took mine... its not that bad. Kinda tastes like a strong cough medicine.

andy148lbs

Awards
I actually just order my torem from RUI Monday. I have also taken their liquid clomi before, and before I knew to mix it with water it already burnt my taste buds off, are you mixing the torem or taking it straight?
giving it to my rats straight...seems to be legit going on week 3 and they only lost a pound...seems like their getting fuller...only thing the male is still shut down he has his day's...started giving DAA a few days ago can see the diff.