Dosing Toremifene Citrate

NorCalANABOL

Awards
photo (374x800).jpg

Ok, so my question is... Do I get a liquid dropper instead of the spray? God knows how much mg is in one spray. With something so important in a cycle I don't want to F this up.

and sorry for the giant picture.

Last edited:

WerdUp

Awards
Never seen or used a spray version. Skepticalhippo.jpeg. I would use a dropper. They cost like...30 cents.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
yes...go buy an infant oral dropper at cvs that is measured in ML. 1 ML will equal 60mgs. i dont understand why they put the spray tops on them...weird.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
yes...go buy an infant oral dropper at cvs that is measured in ML. 1 ML will equal 30mgs. i dont understand why they put the spray tops on them...weird.
Think you need to check your math.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
lol !!! oops my bad...yes 1 ml will equal 60mgs.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing it for your PCT? I am thinking about using this for an upcoming hdrol cycle...thanks

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
common dosage is 120/90/60/30... but you can do 90/90/60/30

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
ok Ive read both of those so I wasnt sure, Ive also heard people doing 90/90/60/30 and dosing 120 for the first 3 days.

NorCalANABOL

Awards
yeah, i was going to do

120 1-3
90 4-14
60 15-22
30 end

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
If paired with something like the TRS, you can really drop the dosages.
I've heard of guys doing that for ph cycles and what not, if you are using real gear though I would do this:
Torem 120mgx3 Days, 90mgx5 Days, 60mgx 2 weeks, 30mgx 1 week
TRS starting week 3

I normally don't use the full trs though. I run toco 8 year round and sustain is a nice addition to pct but the endo amp max is optional. I do think it works great for longer cycles with something like eq due to glucocorticoid effects, then the endo amp really helps.