How much liquid Aramasin should I run and for how long????

DRAMBRO

Awards
My estardiol is high 6 months POST CYCLE

blooodwork shows a level of 61....normal range is 20-51

free test is 51 normal range 22-120

this imbalance has killed my libido...gives me ED ...

i ordered liquid Aramasin...my concern though is if i take it everyday..it may drive my estradiol TOO LOW

any advice on dosing

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
15mg EOD will significantly control and lower SHBG. This will improve your sex drive and allow your system more free test available.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
it depends on what you get...research chem aromasin( Exemestane) comes 25mg/per ml.. so do 12.5mg eod...but like i said some have reported lost of libido when using aromasin but its worth a shot...Aromasin or a similar aromatase inhibitor is for testosterone recovery and it is used to keep the testosterone/estrogen balance in favor of testosterone. It is also helps to keep any additionally occurring estrogen from HCG low to none.
aromasin, at that dose, will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)…SHBG is that nasty enzyme that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle.

as for how long to run it...well usually when it used for pct it is ran 25/25/12.5/12.5/ with clomid at 100/50/50/50.

so since your running it way after pct i would do 12.5 eod for 2-3 weeks then have your levels checked again. use a natty test booster also.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
it depends on what you get...research chem aromasin( Exemestane) comes 25mg/per ml.. so do 12.5mg eod...but like i said some have reported lost of libido when using aromasin but its worth a shot...Aromasin or a similar aromatase inhibitor is for testosterone recovery and it is used to keep the testosterone/estrogen balance in favor of testosterone. It is also helps to keep any additionally occurring estrogen from HCG low to none.
aromasin, at that dose, will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)…SHBG is that nasty enzyme that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle.

as for how long to run it...well usually when it used for pct it is ran 25/25/12.5/12.5/ with clomid at 100/50/50/50.

so since your running it way after pct i would do 12.5 eod for 2-3 weeks then have your levels checked again. use a natty test booster also.

This is like my post

on steroids.