H-Drol PCT-RECYCLE??

eggs13

Awards
Ive got my hands on a tamox cit and plan on running it 20/20/10/10 after running hdrol with cycle assist 50/50/75/75/75/100

do i need to take PCT assist with the SERM or will just plain milk thistle do the trick? Also, I have a bottle of recycle and inhibit-e, ive gotten mixed opinions...should i take recycle during PCT? what about inhibit-e? (ive read its not necessary because it doesnt aromatize in the body..is this true?)

Thanks!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick with the Tamoxifen + A testbooster of your choice.

However you should continue with Cycle Assist during PCT to help cleanse your liver from the stress put on it from the cycle. Other options than the standard Cycle Assist could be Liver Assist XT or if you are on a tight budget plain Milk Thistle would suffice imo. But the Liver Assist is really affordable :)

You can skip the Inhibit-E since you have Tamox on hand. However have you considered running an anti cortisol product in PCT? If not you could look into Suppress-C or Reduce XT among all others out there ;)

Let me know if you need any more help :cheers:

eggs13

Awards
ive got liver assist xt on hand as well...what about the recycle tho, does that count as a test booster?

what is the reason behind using an anti cortisol product?

thanks!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recycle can count as a Testbooster yes. Glad to see you got the liver assist on hand :thumbsup:

When you come off PH's/DS's your cortisol will rise after a couple of weeks and will attack you hard earned new muscle. So to speak.
An anti cortisol prduct is by no means a must, but I like to use on in PCT and feel it helps me :) Just my opinion

Richard Bowen

Awards
I too am getting to the end of an H-Drol cycle. I have Formadrol Extreme XL, AI Post Cycle Therapy and a new jug of AI Cycle support. I was wondering if someone can suggest a good dosage of the Formadrol and AI PCT? I have a physical with blood work scheduled for three weeks and will post the results.

eggs13

Awards
by the way, i have liquid tamox...60 mL and 20 mg per mL, do i literally just measure out a mL and squirt it down my throat?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much yes :)

Liftnfire33

Awards
hey guys im new to this site and im finding out its against the rules to post sources but im havig a really tough time finding some tamox cit for my cycle can one of you pm me a safe reliable source please it would really take a big load of my shoulders

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
hey guys im new to this site and im finding out its against the rules to post sources but im havig a really tough time finding some tamox cit for my cycle can one of you pm me a safe reliable source please it would really take a big load of my shoulders
Google research serms

click on the pirate!