Hoping for some help with PCT

Posk

Awards
I've searched on this website and can't find any definitive answers so i was hoping someone could just answer my question direct...any help or advice would be appreciated guys.

I've been on cycle of sust250(2x1ml per week) and tri tren (2x0.5ml per week) it was originally a 10 week cycle but i ended up going on holiday last week which threw out my injections so decided for my last 6 shots to do 3 per week. I finish the cycle in 9 days, from what i have read i understand that i start taking tamoxifen 18 days after my last shot of sust, 40mg ed for 2 weeks followed by 20mg ed for 4 weeks.

I have also read a lot of information saying that clen is a good idea, I wanted to use this anyway as i want to start cutting after the cycle as im currently around 20% bf.

My question is when do i start the clenbuterol after cycle? straight away or wait 18 days as with the other stuff?

Also is it worth including t3 with tthe clen? and if so when would i start this?

Like i said any information or advice would be appreciated as all of the information i have read on here has been subjective to the posts and the question asked so there has been no full answers. thanks guys.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't take the clen until after you've wrapped up PCT, personally. As far as T3, I wouldn't bother with that without the use of an anabolic alongside it to combat the catabolic effects. So, that being said, you may want to save that combo for whenever you're ON cycle next.

Posk

Awards
Ok thanks for the advice, but why leave clen until after? i thought it helped with cortisol to help keep gains aswell as burning fat?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks for the advice, but why leave clen until after? i thought it helped with cortisol to help keep gains aswell as burning fat?
Others will likely have different opinions. I know a guy who just ran it in part of his PCT and he was fine (he didn't follow a diet well enough to take advantage of it, though). I just know most people are looking to hold onto max gains from a cycle, so PCT is a time that isn't as optimal to bring in a drug that can elevate calorie-burning as much as clen.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some use clen in PCT to keep cortisol levels down and it enables them to eat more while keeping fat off. I've never really liked it though, rather just run a cortisol control supp like reduce xt or suppress c.

Then wait 2-3 months after PCT to start a real cut or you are at risk of losing all your gains.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some use clen in PCT to keep cortisol levels down and it enables them to eat more while keeping fat off. I've never really liked it though, rather just run a cortisol control supp like reduce xt or suppress c.

Then wait 2-3 months after PCT to start a real cut or you are at risk of losing all your gains.
^This ;)