Stayed on for 2 years with little to no breaks, 20 years old.. PCT or patience? - AnabolicMinds.com

Stayed on for 2 years with little to no breaks, 20 years old.. PCT or patience?

1. New Member

Stayed on for 2 years with little to no breaks, 20 years old.. PCT or patience?

Hey guys, long story short, I was stupid and ran gear from about 17.5 to 19.5 or so around those times with LITTLE to no breaks in between, I did pct's but just ran back on etc. In a nut shell I was YOUNG AND DUMB, I know that and don't want to hear it over and over, now I'm trying to do something about it, even if TRT is the answer I want to know if doing another PCT is even worth it at this point? I ran two 7-8 week PCT's first was HCG then ran clom and nolva.. then second was adex, clomid during last summer.

My doctor is FINALLY referring me (I live in Canada) to an endo, and I was told to call back in 2 weeks so I am seeing what's up with that, but want to research and get input in the mean while.

My free test was 51 PmOl's and my total test was 9.0 nMoL's and ranges were..
    free test ranges were 15.6 - 146 PMOL/L and the total was 6.0 - 27 NMOL/L...

THE MAIN QUESTION is.. if the endo does not see the need for TRT, should I run another PCT, if so, what should it be of? I was thinking 1000iu IU EOD for total of 10000iu then jump on 4 weeks of 100mg clomid, 20mg nolva and 25mg aromasin.. Then another 2 weeks of 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, and 12.5 aromasin? And maybe run the aromasin for 2 weeks longer than everything else?

I don't believe dealing with it is a option here, I do not feel right

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wait and see what the Endo has to say before doing anything on your own. If he doesn't let you do anything then I guess you could always look into "Restart" that certain people advocate.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Wait and see what the Endo has to say before doing anything on your own. If he doesn't let you do anything then I guess you could always look into "Restart" that certain people advocate.
    For sure, I am going to wait.. going into a PCT imo will just make things worse eh?

I could still recover a bit more, dont you think?
    •   

4. New Member

Went through a similar situation. And I went to my endo and it did not help at all. My endo knew nothing about steroids or pro hormones. I had a very low test level, but still within normal range so my endo basically kept saying "you're fine."

I had some very low libido for what seemed to be a very LONG time. I asked my endo for clomid to try and jumpstart my test levels and she refused. On top of this, at the time I had some sensitive nipples which I knew meant gyno was on the way because of high estro levels and imbalanced prolactin levels. --- my endo was very clueless to all of this and said I was fine and just to stay off everything.

I didn't listen and took Animal Stak, which is an all natural test booster with a weak AI. And it definitely jump started things. Within weeks my test levels were double.

.... Personally, I would see what you're Endo has to say. But truthfully I don't think they are knowledgable towards the steroid department and are geared more towards old people and stuff like that.

I can't see a downside to doing a 4 week cycle of Clomid.
  5. New Member

On top of what I said... I believe you're body will bounce back. We are meant to be in homeostasis, however it will take months to fix itself. Be patient.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

HCG IS NOT PCT and can acually make recovery harder!
    used only pre PCT!
    thats why alot usually use it during cycle. or near end of cycle leadign up to BU TNOT into PCT.
    maybe stop touchign the HCG and it might help.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    HCG IS NOT PCT and can acually make recovery harder!
    used only pre PCT!
    thats why alot usually use it during cycle. or near end of cycle leadign up to BU TNOT into PCT.
    maybe stop touchign the HCG and it might help.
    Great advice.

And the big thing is finding a doctor you feel comfortable with. I agree that a lot are clueless to the world of steroids, but a lot aren't, either. My test is in range, but a little south of the mid-range (not steroid-use related) and my endo was even looking at that as a possible cause for lethargy / fat gain. So, some of the guys out there are more knowledgeable and will work with you - don't settle until you find one that does.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Great advice.

And the big thing is finding a doctor you feel comfortable with. I agree that a lot are clueless to the world of steroids, but a lot aren't, either. My test is in range, but a little south of the mid-range (not steroid-use related) and my endo was even looking at that as a possible cause for lethargy / fat gain. So, some of the guys out there are more knowledgeable and will work with you - don't settle until you find one that does.
    Sorry if I was not clear, I did do HCG pre PCT not during, not that dumb!! Haha
  9. New Member

bump!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'm 46 years old
    By muddytraks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 10:21 PM
  2. I'm in for new years eve...:-(
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 10:44 AM