PCT for Dbol/Deca/Test-E - AnabolicMinds.com

PCT for Dbol/Deca/Test-E

  1. Banned
    Ya Boy A's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Question PCT for Dbol/Deca/Test-E


    Doing 12 weeks of Test-E @500mg a week, 10 weeks of Deca @400mg a week, and jumpstarting cycle with 40mg ED Dbol for 4 weeks.

    Also using Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD as my AI and hCG @ 500ius E5D after week 1 and continued through cycle and for 4-18days after last AAS shot.

    Also got a bottle of Triptorelin @100mcg (one injection) to inject on 1st day of PCT but I was told NOT to run Clomid if I'm going to be using this due to possible testes pain?

    Any recommendations on a PCT for this?

  2. Banned
    Ya Boy A's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Bump.
  3. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would do this:

    Nolva
    20/20/20/10/10/10
    Clomid
    25/25/25
    SNS DAA
    4/4/4/4/4/4

    then throw in a cortisol control supp and liver protection supp if you want too

    looks like a sweet cycle. good luck
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    i would almost say you might be able to get away with a low dose of nolva and an ai, maybe aromasin

    like this

    trip shot 100mcgs day 1
    nolva-20/20/20/10
    aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5eod ect until 1 week after nolva

    throw in a nice little natty stack maybe like powerfull, DAA, triazole ...... you wont even know you came off


    edit: can you PLEASE get bloodwork
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. Banned
    Ya Boy A's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I would do this:

    Nolva
    20/20/20/10/10/10
    Clomid
    25/25/25
    SNS DAA
    4/4/4/4/4/4

    then throw in a cortisol control supp and liver protection supp if you want too

    looks like a sweet cycle. good luck
    Thanks but I was told not to take Clomid I was using trip for PCT.

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i would almost say you might be able to get away with a low dose of nolva and an ai, maybe aromasin

    like this

    trip shot 100mcgs day 1
    nolva-20/20/20/10
    aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5eod ect until 1 week after nolva

    throw in a nice little natty stack maybe like powerfull, DAA, triazole ...... you wont even know you came off


    edit: can you PLEASE get bloodwork
    Sounds like what most people have told me so far. How late into PCT should I get my blood work?
  6. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    Ideally, you should have baseline #s not sure if you do...

    i dont get bloodwork until 1 month after pct ends. you cant trust a bloodtest when youre using a serm.....


    run your cycle, eat clean & grow.... then do pct.... then wait one month or longer... THEN get bloods, compare to baseline numbers...... thats the only way to know you are recovered
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  7. Banned
    Ya Boy A's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Thanks buddy. Subbed to your log btw.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle...Dbol/deca followed by test/deca?
    By groovybaby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 02:46 PM
  2. deca with dbol or test with dbol?
    By haroldkumar19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Test E, Deca, Dbol
    By WarMachine000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 08:13 PM
  4. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 05:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in