Need Nolva Dosage PCT help

Died4nothing

Awards
I have rui nolva, 20mg/ml. And my question is I have read that you need to double the dosage for liquid nolva. I have also read that some companies have the actuall amount of tamoxifen in it instead of the citrate. So my question is has anyone used rui liquid nolva? and if so did you have to double the dosage? I am coming off an 8 week cycle of m-lmg & epi for first 4 weeks and then 1-t Liqua Vade & cyanostane for last 4 weeks. So I know I need a good amount of nolva for pct. I was gonna go 40/40/20/20/10/10. But I can not do that withought knowing the actuall dosage of TAMOXIFEN in rui liquid nolva. Any help a.s.a.p would seriously be appreciated, thank you for your time guys.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have rui nolva, 20mg/ml. And my question is I have read that you need to double the dosage for liquid nolva. I have also read that some companies have the actuall amount of tamoxifen in it instead of the citrate. So my question is has anyone used rui liquid nolva? and if so did you have to double the dosage? I am coming off an 8 week cycle of m-lmg & epi for first 4 weeks and then 1-t Liqua Vade & cyanostane for last 4 weeks. So I know I need a good amount of nolva for pct. I was gonna go 40/40/20/20/10/10. But I can not do that withought knowing the actuall dosage of TAMOXIFEN in rui liquid nolva. Any help a.s.a.p would seriously be appreciated, thank you for your time guys.
I would not recommend an 8 week methylated cycle. I would run the Nolva 40/20/20/20(maybe 10 the last week)

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
RUI has tamox citrate. I recall in a thread long ago they recommended increasing the dose by 30% of normal when dealing with citrate version

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
RUI has tamox citrate. I recall in a thread long ago they recommended increasing the dose by 30% of normal when dealing with citrate version
exactamundo !!!! Popular Dosage (for a 4-week cycle): 40/40/20/20
Note: Tamoxifen Citrate is less potent, and should be dosed at an extra 30%

i dose it 60/40/20/20

Died4nothing

Awards
thank you guys for help. I new liquid was less potent, just not sure how much. So 30% seems to be common place. Good to know, now I can dose properly. Appreciate it