Decent Post Cycle?

UserName04

Awards
Going to be running H Drol 50 mg a day for 30 days, reducing the duration of my cycle from my other thread because I have to go away on business for work a little sooner then I thought.

While on cycle, I'm going to be taking cycle assist w/ the h drol.

Post Cycle is where my question comes up, is nolvadex 20/20/10/10 good enough as a stand alone for a PCT after H Drol?

I'm not opposed to adding anything else for my PCT, but I want to make sure I'm not buying OTC PCT stuff that is really not needed if the nolvadex is going to take care of it.

UserName04

Awards
Nolva should help raise test levels so would I only to need to add some kind of anti-estrogen?

captain19_

Awards
adding an ai such as forma stanzol during pct is good. 5 pumps twice daily

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
your nolva dose and duration is fine. perhaps inverse taper of AI could help while running nolva.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
that be fine sir

UserName04

Awards
Ok, sorry to make so many threads in the last 2 days. However, I want to start my cycle but I don't want to start it until I know what I'm doing for PCT.

So, after my cycle ends, I'll have high testosterone and high estrogen, but as the H Drol wears off, I'll be left with high estrogen and low testosterone.

Nolvadex, which I'm new to and trying to research, would work by binding to certain tissues and preventing estrogen build up (like gyno)? I'm not worried about gyno with H Drol, but it doesn't hurt to be safe.

Nolvadex itself wouldn't actually decrease my estrogen levels though, right? It would just prevent the estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors. Which, would leave me still with low T and high estrogen.

Would my body be tricked into sensing low estrogen from the Nolvadex and kickstart my body to producing more estrogen and testosterone naturally, giving my system a kick start?

Been reading up a lot, this is my first cycle in 4 years, and the last cycle (LG Methyl Masterdrol) I ran I didn't do a good PCT and was left crashed for months. I want to make sure I have my HW done this time around.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sorry to make so many threads in the last 2 days. However, I want to start my cycle but I don't want to start it until I know what I'm doing for PCT.

So, after my cycle ends, I'll have high testosterone and high estrogen, but as the H Drol wears off, I'll be left with high estrogen and low testosterone.

Nolvadex, which I'm new to and trying to research, would work by binding to certain tissues and preventing estrogen build up (like gyno)? I'm not worried about gyno with H Drol, but it doesn't hurt to be safe.

Nolvadex itself wouldn't actually decrease my estrogen levels though, right? It would just prevent the estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors. Which, would leave me still with low T and high estrogen.
If estrogen can't bind then it can't suppress your axis. T would rise and E would remain constant for the most part.

Would my body be tricked into sensing low estrogen from the Nolvadex and kickstart my body to producing more estrogen and testosterone naturally, giving my system a kick start?

Been reading up a lot, this is my first cycle in 4 years, and the last cycle (LG Methyl Masterdrol) I ran I didn't do a good PCT and was left crashed for months. I want to make sure I have my HW done this time around.
A PCT consisting of a SERM, a test booster, and an AI is a good way to fly imo. Nolva + SNS DAA + inhibit-e/Erase

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
A PCT consisting of a SERM, a test booster, and an AI is a good way to fly imo. Nolva + SNS DAA + inhibit-e/Erase
This. My vote is for Erase simply because it also helps with cortisol. That said, I'm going to be trying it for the first time in a couple weeks and so I can't give a true recommendation for a few more weeks. An additional herbal test booster can't hurt for libido, even a product like Perform from AI.