i found a couple nolvadex sellers, but i have a question... help me out?

zacsa

Awards
I found a couple sites that ship from Canada to the usa. They sell nolvadex for about $60-70 shipped for 60 10mg pills. Is that considered a good deal? Cuz ill look at other sites and its like $100 shipped. I wanted to know if you think 60-70$ shipped is a good deal. And if anyone could, can you please pm me where you buy ur nolvadex at a cheep price... thank you to anyone who can help me out :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
google research chems and you won't pay out the nose for it.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Or better yet, try to find pharma grade tabs.

zacsa

Awards
Thanks for the tips you guys. I found an another place that ships air mail/usps from Europe/England its 90 10mg pills for $41 shipped. It's just generic tamoxifen citrate but I'm sure its exactly the same as the brand name nolvadex. Do you think I can find it cheaper? Cuz I think that's going to be the cheapest.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
why do you need it to go from canada to the US ?? there is plenty of research chem sites right here in the US that will ship to you in the US... am i missing something here..where do you need it shipped to ?

zacsa

Awards
I live in California. And I can't find a place that ships from the usa. Im only finding a bunch of Canadian research chems and from other contries. I guess I'm just looking in the wrong places for a usa research chem that will ship them to me for cheep. But i dont know what's actualy considered cheep? If someone could pm me a usa Chem site they use I would reply appreciate it. I'm not a lazy a$$ I'm just having problems finding and trusting a usa Chem site. Please help me if you can.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I live in California.
if you're within 3-4hr drive of the southern border, go there and pick it up yourself.

Otherwise, go research chems. Although, pharm tabs should only be like $7 for 20x20mg pharm tabs... tamox is CHEAP!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
if you're within 3-4hr drive of the southern border, go there and pick it up yourself.

Otherwise, go research chems. Although, pharm tabs should only be like $7 for 20x20mg pharm tabs... tamox is CHEAP!
That's what I do :yup: Well, I mean, that's what I would hypothetically do if I needed a SERM for the hormones I would hypothetically use.