Epi bitch tits

AntiFaith

Awards
So, I did a one month course of Pharma Labs Epi two months ago, ran Androbolix and Pharma Labs Esto Suppress for PCT, straight after I finished PCT I got hard lumps behind both nipples, took two weeks to get any more care because the wedding ****ed up deliveries + lack of cash + lumps didn't grow much

Tried to get some formestane but thats just been banned in the UK apparently, so they sent me Anabolic Pharmaceuticals Nolva DX - ingredients are as follows as there isn't much info about this stuff:

NOVLA DX - 500mg
6-Bromoandrostenedione - 50mg
Cordyceps sinensis concentrate (20% Polysaccarides) - 300mg
L-Histidine HCL - 90mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% Procyanidolic oligemers, 4-etioallocholen-3.6, 17 -trione)
Tamonite9TM - 10mg

I've been running this for two weeks and it doesn't seem to be helping any, the lumps still hurt and are now the size of a 20 pence piece - one is worse than the other because a mate thought it would be funny to nipple cripple me, and my nips are puffy and rank - great crack

Went to the docs today, and he recons I should stop taking everything and come back in a month if it gets worse, I said to him I'd prefer to catch it early and he said there was nothing they could do anyway - great advice right?

Got a mate that I can get stuff off of now, so what should I go for to sort this out?