Getting the most out of my Phreak cycle

JayRock

Awards
I'm on my last week of Phreak PCT. My gains have been steady. I just finished a keto cut for four months before teh cycle, and I've been doing good at not gaining any fat so far from this cycle. I've been using Recompadrol for the excess carb intake, and doing HIIT four times a week. I feel great. No sides from the Phreak at all. Each pill contains a 15mg of SD and i believe around 20mgs of Hdrol i think. I"ve been doing 2 pills per day for the past week and a half. I was wondering if I could bump it up to three pills a day on the days that i'm lifting? I know that's alot but i'm not having any sides, and i'm going heavy on the cycle support. i've got just 7 days left on cycle.

As far as PCT, i'm planning on running Nolva, Slin-Sane, Erase, DAA and creatine, as well as keeping up the cardio and calories too. I don't want to gain back any fat, but a little i don't mind so much. Is that good enough for PCT? Would it profit me to add in some CJC-1295 to ensure that I keep gains?

illiam

Awards
i think you hit the money is why no one commented. so how much did you keep, cuase im about to do the same thing this september/october

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thought my opinion may be biased, anyone who is not using AnaBeta and Erase both in PCT is really selling themselves short.

Who doesnt want to stay anabolic in PCT while recovering?