epistane cycle- is nolva enough for my pct?

jjpeters1

Awards
im 25, 6'4 215lb and looking to put some more muscle on. this is my second ph but doing a lot more research on it. i did a cycle of tren a few years ago and did no research on it and used no pct. dumb younger years i know ha but i was just wondering if nolva is enough for my pct or do i need to add a test booster?

i'll be running epistane 20/30/30/40
pct so far: nolva Day 1: 60mg
10 Days: 40mg
10 Days: 20mg

i'll also be taking liv52, fish oil, and mult-vit throughout

Akula

Akula

Awards
im 25, 6'4 215lb and looking to put some more muscle on. this is my second ph but doing a lot more research on it. i did a cycle of tren a few years ago and did no research on it and used no pct. dumb younger years i know ha but i was just wondering if nolva is enough for my pct or do i need to add a test booster?

i'll be running epistane 20/30/30/40
pct so far: nolva Day 1: 60mg
10 Days: 40mg
10 Days: 20mg

i'll also be taking liv52, fish oil, and mult-vit throughout
Mate, i wouldn't take any nolva UNLESS i had to.

Before spending any more MONEY.
Please just read this...

Don't buy anything more!
Just read this...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/125140-definitive-guide-post.html

Even once you read it still don't buy it. But keep in mind that Epistane is weak.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
If you use epi at an effective dose your gonna need a serm, period. And quite the opposite, epi is not weak, however like the above it's my opinion. If your taking 20-30mg a day then maybe you can get away without a serm. At your bodyweight I don't believe you would see any great results. Now bump up to say 50mg or more then yes you will see results and your balls will most likely shrink up. I've trained with guys that experienced this as well as myself. Keep in mind that link above while informative is also an advertisement for a product. good luck

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Nolva should do the trick. You can also try Torem

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of nolva? wow.

I just started PCT following a 4wk mdrol cycle, and I'll be running nolva 20/20/10/10 with 40 day 1+2, and 30 day 3.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
when dosing the epi that low nolva will be fine.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
when dosing the epi that low nolva will be fine.
yep :32:

if you up the dose of Epi, up the serm. anyone running a PH should really run a serm in PCT. if you dont your goiing to have a much harder time keeping muscle gains

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
yep :32:

if you up the dose of Epi, up the serm. anyone running a PH should really run a serm in PCT. if you dont your goiing to have a much harder time keeping muscle gains

bingo !