my p-mag pct? let me know if i should add to it or what i should change please :)

zacsa

Awards
I'm 21 yrs old I weigh 206lbs at 6ft 3inches tall and yes this is going to be my first ph cycle. I chose p-mag because its a mild ph and has low side effects if any by what I have read. I've been searching around for a while on how I should run my pct and this is what I'm thinking.

Weeks 1-6 P-mag 50/75/75/75/75/75

Weeks 7-10 Nolva @ 30/20/10/10
Weeks 8-11 Activate extreme and lean extream

I'll also be taking a fish oil and multi every day... anyone disagree with my pct? Is it to week of a pct? Dosing and length ok for the nolva? Anyone have any recomendations for me?

I really appreciate anyone's input on this because I've done a lot of reading and I'm double checking my pct before I even start this ph cycle. And ill have everything in hand before i start.

Oh also as a side question: when running my ph weeks 1-6 I'm not to use an NO product or creatine, correct? Or can I? But I can start using them again during my pct ?

Thanks you to anyone that can help me out, I truly appreciate it :)

gus.medrano

Awards
Google pmag bible..

Ur pct looks fine

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

zacsa

Awards
I've read the p-mag bible and other sites that give exactly what to take and dosings for everything but a lot of the products are discontinued now that the suggest so I've just been searching around and seeing what other people are using and how they are dosing everything. Dose anyone else agree with my pct? Or have suggestions?

gus.medrano

Awards
What discontinued products?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

zacsa

Awards
Oops I was thinking about than attitude if I was to use an otc Oct but I'm using a serm aka nolva. I'm just wanting to assure myself I'm taking my pct properly, that's why I made my post. And I've been doing some reading and I think I'm just going to use testopro instead of activate because I have it on hand already and I researched and it ends up being perfect for Oct and a good replacement for activate.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
You did not mention any support supps for during the cycle. You need to utilize something like cycle assist or cycle support. Those are all in one products that address bp, liver, and cholesterol issues that can arise with methylated compounds. Pct looks decent don't cut corners, get something for during cycle. good luck

zacsa

Awards
You did not mention any support supps for during the cycle. You need to utilize something like cycle assist or cycle support. Those are all in one products that address bp, liver, and cholesterol issues that can arise with methylated compounds. Pct looks decent don't cut corners, get something for during cycle. good luck
I was thinking about using so life support for the cycle, yhank you for mentioning the support supplement.