Missing days of pct?

R

rynie27

Awards
Hey guys I am planning on running either a 4 or 5 week cycle of pp turinabol probably 60/60/90/90 or something along those lines with nolva, tbol(thermolife) and lean extreme for pct. Now my problem is that I have been surprised with a trip that my fiancé bought for us and i will be going out of the country for 3 or 4 days. I know it's not optimal but what would the repercussions be like from missing a couple days of pct? Or would it be better to extend the cycle and miss a couple doses of turinabol? She would not be happy if i was taking this and I don't want to go to a pharmacy in the US for an oral syringe. Also don't want to risk bringing SERM over the border. Thanks for the help!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would rather mis days of cycle rather than PCT. either way its not going to workout good. I would wait til you can do it properly and not mis any days of cycle or PCT

R

rynie27

Awards
Fair enough. Anyone else? I suppose i could always try and put some nolva in one of those travel shampoo bottles or something like that. Never actually heard of anyone getting caught or anything getting seized.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I woudnt try to smuggle anything on an airplane bro, hieghtened awareness. Id take my natural otc pct supps and take em with you and then start your Nolva when you get back. You'll probably need to pick up some more oct products. Id go with Tcf-1 (DAA) and perhaps Erase.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would rather mis days of cycle rather than PCT. either way its not going to workout good. I would wait til you can do it properly and not mis any days of cycle or PCT
I think he summed it all up perfectly.

R

rynie27

Awards
Thanks for the help guys! Appreciated. Will hold off until I can do it properly.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
good move bro, if you mis days its just going to fuk things up and you wont hold the gains. It makes the cycle pointless in my eyes

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how taking a few tabs of a SERM with you on the plane is going to do anything. It's not a banned substance.

Other than that, keep in mind that Nolva has a LONG 1/2 life. does it higher right before getting on the plane, and it should still be in your system in 3-4 days.

R

rynie27

Awards
I don't see how taking a few tabs of a SERM with you on the plane is going to do anything. It's not a banned substance.

Other than that, keep in mind that Nolva has a LONG 1/2 life. does it higher right before getting on the plane, and it should still be in your system in 3-4 days.
I thought it was illegal unless i have a prescription. It is liquid as well and just not sure if i want to risk it. Diet on holidays would also be less than optimal. I have torem as well as nolva which of these has a longer half life?